Chapter 3~ William her love

As I said today was Rosalina's birthday. The date was 06/06/1866. The date of Rosalina's birthday was bad luck, but the family wants to celebrate the coming of her age. The birthday was celebrated in a course of a week. The long it week was to celebrate the princess of the night and her coming of age. The first day is recongization. The second day is telling the town. The third day is showing her off. The fourth day is showing her to lads. The fifth day was sending out invitations. The sixth day is when she takes the test to be a perfect bride. The last and seventh day is the masquerade party where her father gives her away.

Rosalina already had a plan to get her father to allow her to marry her true love William. Her plan was simple but thoughtful. She loved her family but she also loved William too.

~the plan~

Step 1: Invite her true love to her party.

Step 2: Dance with him though out the night and talk very to the other guys.

Step 3: Introduce her love to her father.

Step 4: Hope her father will see the love and accept her request to marry him.

Step 5: Hope her plan works.

Rosalina hope her plan would work, so that she might be able to marry her one true love.

~ Night 1~

Her parents told everyone in the town about her, that morning was very eventful. The first thing that Rosalina was greeted with was a blood red rose, her favorite flower, by her ex Robert Ruse the second. Although she has disdain for him, her parents were watching, so she kindly smiled and took the flower. Robert to the other girls could be described as a handsome blond haired and blue eyed prince, but to Rosalina he was described as the ugly troll under the bridge that she wished would just disappear. The rest of the town already believed that Robert would be her husband.

~ Night 2~

Her parents made sure that every town that surrounded theirs would know of their oldest daughter's birthday. They send out dozens of invites for her ball. They were so proud that their eldest daughter would soon be married to a great man.

~ Night 3~

Today was the day where Rosalina was the only girl allowed to wear red and rubies. The color of red was the color that the town believed to be lucky and was the color of great success with marriage.

(This is her dress that she was forced to wear for the day

(This is her dress that she was forced to wear for the day.)

And like most rich girls, she was royalty so she was also forced to wear the family crown. Her crown was silver with rubies that lined the crown.

 Her crown was silver with rubies that lined the crown

(This is the family crown. Every family had a different crown to tell their statues in the town.)

Many of the lads tried to woo her and show off to her, but only her William caught her blue eyes. He stood out to her like he did when they first met. She only looked at him and no one else that was tell her mother made he look away and wave at others, as their carriage went through town.

~ Night 4~

Her parents invited ever boy to their house. Each boy was the same and each had the same reason why they would make her happy and why she should be their wife. She grew bored with each and every boy, but one boy made he want to die just at the sight of him, Robert. He did the same thing as the rest.

"My dear beautiful Rosalina, I Robert Ruse the second, will always be there for you. I will show you the light when you are in the dark. I will love you till the day you die. Please be mine?" He said to her.

"I will have to think about you offer for marriage dear Robert. Until we meet again." She replied the same way she had with all the other lads. She smiled at him sweetly then sent him on his way.

Her love was finally in front of her. She smiled at the sight of him.

"How are you today, William Elliott?" She asked kindly.

"I'm well, now that I stand in front of such a beautiful creature," he replied to as he bowed and smiled.

"Dear William, what is your reason for wanting to marry me?" She asked as she looked into his brown eyes.

"My reason may be the same or different from others, but I don't have one reason for wanting to marry you I have several," He said.

"You may say them all considering you are the last boy," She said as she looked at him.

"My reasons for marrying you are simple, but they may mean a lot, you are different from most girls. You stand out with your mind and your beauty. You are kind and gentle person on the inside even if you are tough and strong on the outside. You have a heart of gold which can be soft and caring, but could also be hard to get to and hard to reach for some. You look for someone who can love you for you and not for just your beauty or your money. You are a person I would love to have as a wife. Please be mine forever and always?" He said to her as he took her hand and kissed the top of it.

"Like the rest I will have to think of your proposal my sweet William. "she looked around to see if anyone was in hearing distances,"but between you and me it is a yes, my love," She said with a smile.

"I'll see you soon," he said before he was out of her sight.

~ Night 5~

Today her parents sent out thousands of invitations for her ball. They were so excited for they already knew who they wanted her to marry. They could only hope that they and their daughter would be on the same page. Every person in town was invited to her honoring ball. Everyone couldn't wait.

~Night 6~

That night the match maker went to the home of the Yang's. Rosalina was put to many tests and with each test was a pass. The match maker was impressed with Rosalina and her future as a wife. Rosalina passed every test that the match maker gave her. Rosalina was going to be a great wife and now everyone knew it. Her family and herself was proud o her accomplishment. She was ready to be a bride.

~Night 7~

The night that everyone was waiting for was finally here. Rosalina was to be married within a week of discovering her husband. Rosalina hoped her parents would accept her and William. They all were in for an eventful night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this chapter is 1130 words long, jez my hands hurt, but anyway I hope you all enjoy. I love you all and have a great day my gems.