Chapter 7~ The contract

The young men looked over to Mr. Yang who had fear written all over his face as he gazed over the dead body that laid in the front of the fire place. Mr. Yang looked over from the dead body to his lords.

"What do you wish for me to do with b-body of the boy?" Mr. Yang asked the males. He gulped in fear as he waited for their answer.

They looked over to the body that they created and thought for a moment before finally giving an answer to the scared older male.

"Burn the cocky boy in the fire then use acid to dissolve the teeth and bones,' Jackson answered Mr. Yang.

Mr. Yang bowed and grabbed the body putting it into the crackling fire. The fire danced across the body as it burned off the flesh and clothes of the dead boy. Mr. Yang watched in horror as the fire turned from red to green, he walked away and prepared the acid for the teeth and bones. As Mr. Yang was disposing of the body the lords of the night thought of what they would do when they told Mr. Yang what they wished to do and who they would control. They all knew that Rosalina was going to be the one they wanted to rule with, but they had to make another plan to get rid of her lover. They whispered amongst each other. Meanwhile Rosalina was being comforted by her lover.

"My dear let's just forget them for a moment, ok. Even if they are monsters they must be willing to barging about who can and can't love you," William said as he held her close to his chest as he petted her head.

"What if they don't? What if they try to kill you? What if they try to take you away from m? I'll never be able to live without you," she cried as she held on to him.

"They will have to pry us apart and rip you from my grasp if they want you. I won't let anyone tear us apart from each other. I love you for now and forever you will always be my love," he said as he lifted her chin and looked into her ocean blue eyes with his brown eyes," no one will take you from me I promise you that." He kissed her forehead, then her cheeks, then her pink plump lips.

She smiled and looked at him after the shared kissed. She knew she was in love with him the moment they met each other and that promise proved it. As she and William gazed in each other's eyes in her room, the males where writing out a contract that would help them take over the town's life and Mr. Yang's daughter.

*contract*

I Walter Lee Yang sign over the town and the people who live within the town to the lords of the night. Each and every soul that is in the town will belong to the 7 lords and the rest of the creatures of the night. The town and my family will follow all rules given to us without argument. No one shall give a hard time and anyone who does not follow the rules will be made example of. I Walter Lee Yang sign over any free will of my daughter Rosalina Jade Yang. I will offer her hand in marriage to the lords of the night. Any male who shall put up a fight must go through a series of test just to see if they are worthy. I Walter Lee Yang sign over all free will of the town. The actions for telling the town will be done immediately. If I Walter Lee Yang fail or go against the lords of the night or go against their rules or laws I shall be punished in front of the town and my family. I _________________X have agreed to this and all that is said.

Mr. Yang looked and read over the contract many times before he had the guts to speak. He looked at his masters then the paper then his masters again.

"If I don't sign this and if I allow my daughter to be truly happy then what will happen to me? And could I have a few days to think about this, please?" He asked as he looked at each and every one of them.

They looked amongst themselves then they all looked at Mark. Mark looked Mr. Yang in the eyes and told him directly. "If you don't sign the and you want your daughter to be happy fine, instead she and her lover can be happy together as they'll be the first to die in front of you, we'll kill everyone you love and care for in front of you. We'll save you for last and then we'll keep you alive so you can wish you were dead. And yes you may have a few days to think and decide. The fate of your family and these people are in your hands," he said as her looked at Mr. Yang.

Mark and the others stood up and walked over to the door, and before they all left Mark looked at him then said," you have one week to decide," he left after he gave a limit.

Mr. Yang wanted his daughter to be happy and be in love and choose who she loves and cares about. He liked William and he knew that the young lad would be put through hell just to prove himself worthy of her love. Mr. Yang thought about all the children and all the families of the town. Mr. Yang was terrified and he didn't want anyone to die, he had much thinking to do in one week. He prayed he could find a loop for his daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(973 words)

Hi gems so I'm sorry I've been going through major writers block. I hope you all could forgive, I love you guy so much. You guys mean the world  to me and to my writing. Thank you all for reading this cringy book, I promise I'll add more when I can think of the next chapter. I hope you guys like the story so far. I love you all my gems. Have a good night/day. Tell the next chapter bye.

Also please give feedback it would be lovely if you guys could.

(btw guys I'm going to add in bts because why not)