Chapter 2~ The Yang Family

~ Before it all started ~

Today was a normal day, the sun was up and shining bright, there were no clouds in sight. The wind was just right for flying a kite. The day was perfect, but would it stay that way?

For the riches family, the Yang family, it was a day to celebrate. It was the family's oldest child birthday that day. Rosalina Jade Yang the second was turning the age of fifteen. The age of fifteen was the ages were a child had become an adult. The age of fifteen is when most parents give the oldest to the riches family, but if they were already the riches then others would show off their oldest in hope to impress the man of the house.

In the house of the Yang family it was it was considered rude to wear any colors other then black, red, crimson, grey, or white, and sometimes purple. It was a rule that the family set for themselves. The Yang family severed the creatures of the shadows and the night. They had for generations, though they didn't enjoy it but it kept them alive and safe at night.

They followed every command that the monsters gave to them, so if a monster or monsters wanted to marry the oldest then the family would have to agree. Rosalina did not like that her parents followed the commands they were given, but she knew she would have to do the same.

The morning was the same as always for the family. Rosalina's father was the first to wake and greet the sunlight as it shined throughout his grey room. Mr. Yang was a noble and wise man who stuck to his word. He was tall and lean with short grey hair and brown eyes that would stare into a person's soul. He was always the first to wake up, if you don't count the maids and the butler, and the first to leave. Mr. Yang was a very important business man who worked long hours, his children would barely see him, but they knew he loved them.

The Yang family house consists of Mr. Yang (Walter Lee Yang), Mrs. Yang (Ruby Rose Yang), and their three children the oldest and the two twins (Rosalina Jade Yang, Timmy Stone Yang, and Tommy Lockhart Yang). The actually family goes to the great grandparents, who are still alive, and the grandparents.

Rosalina was the second to wake up. Rosalina was short and lean she had long black hair and ocean blue eyes that stared into ones soul much like her father. Rosalina did not agree with her parents and their rules. Their number one rule was no dating without permission, of course Rosalina being herself disobeyed. He boyfriend went by William Elliott, but she called him Willie or Mon amour. Willie was taller than her and had chocolate brown eyes with short dark brown hair. They were like the tale of Romeo and Juliet just without the dying so far. Willie came from the poor side of his family and to Rosalina it didn't matter because she cared for him and not his money. 

(This is Rosalina Jade Yang)

( This is the gown she wears around her house and to see her love Willie)

( This is the house that the Yang family lives in. It has many rooms and many secret passages.)

( This is Rosalina's room though it is bigger an has and huge closet to fit all of her gowns in)

~~~~~~~

Hey my gems so i have been having writers block and i need a few ore character for this story. so please help me out and message me your character. Also yes this story will have k-pop in it and a few others. There is also more to this chapter but it was getting late so i gave in for the night i will continue it tomorrow. Goodnight and have a great day or night. I love you all bye my gems.