Chapter 6~ She's Mine

"She's mine"........................ all of the men say at the same time. Rosalina went to stand by her beloved mother. The nine males all looked at each other with hate in their eyes.

"Who are you two and why are you here?"Mark questioned the two humans who were now standing.

"Well if you must know I am Robert Ruse the second, I am the lover of Rosalina, now who are you?"Robert said as he smirked and leaned on to his right leg.

Everyone looked at him with pure disgusted.

"I am William Elliott, the true lover of the kind and beautiful Rosalina, Robert and I are her two choices for a husband," William said as he looked at them dead in the eye.

"Well it seems as I now have competition" Mark said as he looked down to the black tiled floor.

Rosalina stood there quietly, but she had so many questions for each of the new males. Rosalina walked over to the seven male who were standing in front of the fire and bowed to them.

"May I speak?" Rosalina asked as she looked down.

"Yes, you may," Jackson said as he looked at her face admiring her beauty.

"I have a few questions to ask, if that is ok," She said as she looked at them with a smile that the angles could see across her face.

"You may ask them," Bambam said as he looked at her and her smile. Her smile made them all want to smile.

"First who are you guys, second what are you, and last who is yours?" Rosalina said as she looked at each and every single one of them.

The seven members of the night all looked at each other then let out a sigh. Then Mark began to speak,

"Do you have paper, it's easier to write it down then trying to explain it, I'll put it in the order that we're standing I so it will be easier, "Mark said as he looked at her.

Rosalina got up and went to the desk in the corner of the room and took out some paper and a black fancy pen. She walked back over and handed it to Mark.

*the paper*

Mark- Vampire prince, age 20,000 years old. Controls minds, air, shadow, and vampires.

 Controls minds, air, shadow, and vampires