You

This is your day

You know it

Today will be the end

The end and your freedom

You told your family that you will be back before dinner.
But you know it, you will never back.
You mouthed them "I love you" silently.

You have your backpack with camera rope. You have your engaging ring on your finger.

You arrive at the place.

You stand there, hanging the rope and make a knot at the end. It's fit your head perfectly.

Starting the camera and facing it while sitting on the chair with the rope hanging above your head.

As the camera light turn red. You began your speech.

"Mom, dad and sisters. Sorry for lying that I will be back, because I will never come back. I'm sorry. I just can't handle it. You know it's so hurt."

Crying and sobbing, you smile.

"Ethan, I hope you will be nice to your new lover. Don't hurt her just like you hurt me on our wedding day. I hate you and I hate that I love you. Bye"

You blinked and the tears keep flowing down.

"I love you all"

Smiling :) and you ended the video.

The stool and the rope.

Now you are standing on the chair with the rope around your neck. The stool fall and You know this is the END.

The ring on your finger. Is the one Ethan give you. You love him.

Your parent worried about you. It's dinner and you still not back. They thought you got kidnapped and their worries getting thicker.

One thing they don't know, that You're dead.

You mom and your family drive to your favourite place. The abadoned barn.

Mom keep shouting your name and your father walking around the barn searching for you.

Your sister opened the barn door and scream. You're hanging lifeless. She keep on crying.

Your mom come to the barn, hearing your sister sobbing and screaming. She fall to the floor, crying. Watching you lifeless. She scream and scream. Cry and cry.

But you, hanging front and back, DEAD, lifeless.

This time your dad entered. Shocked, he tried to hold his tears but it keep flowing down. Your dad never cry before. Never in his life. He hugged your mom and sister and close their eyes with his hand. He saw the camera infront of your place.

The police come. Bringing down your body and hand it to your family.

The next morning. Your brother come home and shocked, watching his family sad. "Mom, where is Jane?" he asked. But your mom keep crying. Your dad walk toward him and say "She's gone, son. She is dead. She commited suicide yesterday night" He said. You can heard the hurt in his voice.

Your brother lean to the wall and his face is completely shocked.

You're his precious sister

He loves you so much

Hurt, hurt, hurt

That what you left in them

You love them and they love you, but now you left them BROKEN.

Your ex-fiance, Ethan.
He received the news

He know it's his fault. He felt guilty.

Everyone crying, even the person who hurt you too.

Days after day,
They try to be though, but your brother still can't accept your death.

He left hurted and anger.

He grab his gun and drive to Ethan's place.

Gunshots

You can hear it, one after one bullet.

There lie lifeless Ethan in the pool of blood. Gunholls on his chest and head.

His eyes wide open.

Your brother killed him. Your brother is crying. Your brother is dying. Your brother is lose. He's broken.

Tears after tears, droped to the floor. There stand your brother, crying with the gun in his hand.

Slowly he raised the gun to his head.

He whispered, "I'm coming with you"

And loud Bang can be heard. He fall on his knee and droped dead on the floor.

He's DEAD.

Your parent lose 2 of their precious childs. They HURTED.

Maybe they should follow their child.

Let's met!

________________