6 Month Left

My name is Jenny. I always got bullied from middle school.

It's still the same, now I'm 15 and I'm broken.

People always say things about me behind my back. They said that it's the truth and they claim themself as the God's follower. They think that they changed for God.

Is it God's way on making people feel bad and hated? NO! It's not. God is pure and Kind.

They don't say word bitch or stupid but they treat me like it.

I just be myself and I'm better and healed more than I'm in middle school.

SLUT!

BITCH!

STUPID!

TRASH!

PROSTITUDE!

USELESS!

The words keep playing in my mind. I hate myself. I still do.

I make friends and they accept the real me. But other people say that they're bad and actually they are NOT! The people who spread rumour about me want me away from my friends. They hate me.

Then I develop fear toward hatred. Everyday I cry myself to sleep.

I want to end it! And My brother know all about my problem. I'm sick and hated.

Now I'm in the bathroom. I just smile infront of the mirror. I take out the sleeping pills and bring it to my room.

I just want everything to end!

I play the music " Miss me when I'm gone" I dont quiet remember about the tittle but that's what I called it.

It's not a sad song but I changed it into one.

YOU GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE, WHEN I'M GONE, WHEN I'M GONEEEE~. YOU GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GONEE~..

I swallow 2 pills and cry

YOU GONNA MISS ME BY MY HAIR YOU GONNA  MISS ME EVERYWAY OHH~

I swallow 4 more pills and listen to the music.

One pill again

And other pills again.

I dropped the pills bottle next to my bed and I collapse on the bed. My eyesight is getting dizzy dan blackness overtook me.

Bye...

Brother's POV

I hear the song from her room since last night. Somehow I feel sad.

I walk to her room to wake her up for school.

I'm shocked. I saw she lying on the bed with pills berserk next to her bed. I rush to her and her eyes is wide opened and she's lifeless.

I gasped and my tears run freely on my cheek. Why?! WHY!!

WHY DID SHE GIVE UP!

I cried and cried and cried. She's dead.

I saw a letter on the desk and opened it. My tears wet the letter.

Her suicide letter.

I know why she's dead. It's ALL BECAUSE OF THEM!

They hurt her. She's already hurted and they still hurt her again.

I call the police and tell everything.

I kiss her forehead and my tears keep running down.

Don't worry I will tell them your hurted.

I drove my bike and went to her school.

STUPID PEOPLE!

I arrived at the gate and went to her class.

I can't stop no one can stop me!

I burst into the classroom and scream.

" BULLSHIT! YOU ALL MAKE THIS HAPPENED!" I cried infront of them.

" BITCHES! DON'T ACT KIND! YOU HURTED MY SISTER! MY SISTER! SHE ONLY HAVE 6 MONTH LEFT TO BE ALIVE BUT SHE CHOOSE TO END IT NOW! YOU MAKE THIS HAPPENED!!" I scream and punchs the whiteboard.

"Why can't you just treat her kindly? She have canser! She only have 6 month left!! She's a fighter and she just want to live her peacefully for 6 month! " I broke down infront of them.

"Are you happpy now! She's dead? She commited suicide! I already planed everything to make her happy for rest of her life. She know that! But now she's dead!" I laugh and I'm still crying.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW FOR MAKING HER LEFT THE WORLD EARLY?"

I sit on the floor with my hand on my face. I keep crying...

I sit there laughing.

I'm crazy!

She's dead. She doesnt all deserve this.