III

*Cass' POV*

Eventually when I caught up with him again there was a few demons in the abandoned building with Dean, I was surprised he wasn't being over whelmed yet. Is this what he'd been doing all this time? No case, no hunt, just him slaughtering demons as well as their innocent hosts along with them. Not that there's anything wrong with killing demons, the less demons there are, the better. But the way he does it, its simply barbaric, dark.. I need to find out why this is going on then put an end to it.
•••
*Third POV*

Dean plunges the blade into a demon's stomach and savagely rips it out, over and over, long after the demon was dead. The five remaining demons- a tennis player still in his white shirt and shorts, a secretary, a homeless man, a subway sandwich maker, and a jogger- decided to take advantage of Dean's turned back attacked him from behind, somewhat pinning him down and knocking the blade out of his hands. Struggling to keep the Winchester down, the secretary straddled Dean somewhat seductively and slit his cheek then brought out a small chalice to fill with his blood and make a call down stairs.

"Hello sir," the blood gurgles, "yes, we finally have him-" more gurgling, "should we kill him, sire?" She pauses once more to listen while Dean continues to struggle. "Yes I understand he won't stay dead," the gurgling blood interrupts, "yes sir, but it'll at least make him easier to move."

"Not only that but it'll sure piss me off when I come back," Dean spat.

"Shut him up-" she hissed at her colleagues before returning her attention to the chalice. One of the demons, wearing a homeless man, punched Dean in the face once, busting his lip, then once more to finally knock him out. Before she could get an answer, the chalice was knocked out of her hands and replaced by an angel blade straight through both of her palms.

Screaming out in agony as well as frustration, she attempted to get it out. A pair of hands covered the faces of two other demons, screams and a light erupted from within the subway worker and jogger. Castiel finally making his presence known, he threw the empty vessels aside, prepared for a fight.

"Bind the Winchester and slit his throat, I'll hold him off while you two get the body out of here," the secretary cried as she finally yanked the angel blade out of her palms and charged at Castiel. He had no intention of letting Dean out of this bar, at least not until he gave the hunter a beating of his own. The secretary's miserable attempt at shoving the blade into Cass's chest was deflected by him grabbing her wrist and twisting her arm behind her back. Breaking it before snatching his angel blade from her and shoving it all the way through her temple to the other side before ripping it out. Clearly he was a little upset and wasn't having any of it today. Castiel threw his angel blade at the tennis player who was binding Dean's arms together, it sunk into his spine and he slumped over not too long after. The homeless man scrambled to finish tying Dean's legs together and pulled out his own knife then placing it over the hunter's throat before Cass could reach him.

"Don't move, you winged dick, or it's bye bye again to your precious Dean," he snarled, stopping Castiel dead in his tracks. The demon erupted with a hideous cackle, "that's what I thought," he stood and slung the unconscious hunter over his shoulders, barely able to carry him.

"You're not going anywhere with him, not if I can help it, and I think you know that," Cass said, inching closer to them.

"Oh am I?" A horrible grin split the demon's face, showing the knife off, "what are you gonna do about it? You tossed your only weapon, if you come closer I'll simply slit his throat, and I doubt you have enough juice to smite me from where you stand. You're useless, let's face it, you can't save him. You can't even save yourself these days." More cackling came from the demon, he turned his back on Castiel and began walking towards the exit. He opened the door only to be greeted with a fist and knocked back inside, flat on his ass.