The Adventure

~ Chapter 2~

*Skylars Pov*

I screamed, I was so happy and couldn't think of anything else, I could not believe that I, me, Skylar Evans, would be getting to actually hang out with the Magcon Boys, well Matthew.

"I knew she would scream" my mom chuckled and had the biggest smile on her face, the last time i saw that smile is when my mom and my dad got married.

"Mom! Alexandra! You're the best!" I shouted and ran up to them and gave them a big bear hug, i still couldn't believe how they did this, now I know what Alexandra was hiding from me.

"Happy Early Birthday Skylar" Alex chuckled and hugged me, I am glad that I have made such a good friend, she would be possibly the only person I would ever go to magcon with.

After that, Alexandra had to go home, I am thrilled that her an my mom did that, but I don't know if i'm ready to leave.

My mom made us Spaghetti for dinner, it was good, like always. After dinner, I went out in the front yard to get some air; I didn't realize that it was so beautiful outside tonight. From a far distance I saw a Black van coming on the street, it isn't a familiar vehicle on the street.

I see the van coming closer and eventually stops in our driveway! I start to sweat a little scared because we don't know anyone who owns a Black Van in the family. A figure walks out of the van and comes to me.

"Are you Alexandra?" It was Mathew Espinosa!

"Ugh.... No this is Skylar, i'm her friend..."

"Oh, hi Skylar, it's nice to meet you" Matthew put out his hand for me to shake, I'm so nervous I barely shake his hand.

"I'm Matthew by the way... Are you coming to Magcon?"

"Yes, I am going with Alexandra..." I barely make the words come out of my mouth.

"Oh! Perfect, I guess we will get to hang out then... Well can you pass on a message, I'm very busy so I'll give you my number and I will tell you what to say, is that ok?"

"Ugh, yeah that is fine".

"Ok, my number is 870-543-6732, I got to go, I'll talk to you later Skylar!" And like that he ran off leaving me with his number.

As soon as the car left the street I screamed from the top of my lungs, did I seriously just meet Mathew Espinosa!? No, I must be dreaming. I walk in and run up to my room and search for my phone, when I find it I call Alexandra right away and tell her all that happened. She couldn't believe one bit of the information I told her, but I'm almost 90% sure that is what happened. The other 10% was that I might have been dreaming.

* * * * * * *

It has been two weeks now and Magcon is tomorrow, me and Alexandra are leaving in 2 hours to get the plane to get there early for our booked hotel room. I have already started packing but now I need to finish. I grab a couple of cute tops and a nice pair of shoes and stuff them in my suitcase along with my tooth brush and tooth paste, just to be prepared.

I now have 20 minutes to get to Alexandra's, I run downstairs with my suitcase and say my goodbye's, First I pick up and hug tightly our little 8 month old Dachshund, Brownie. Then I hug my little sister, Riley and give an evil stare and stick out my tongue to my annoying brother, West. Last but not least my mom, I hug her and she kisses the top of my head hugging me back. "Come back home safe, ok?"

"Ok" I sighed and let go of her and she let go of me and I said goodbye one more time and left with my suitcase nd walked to Alex's. When I get there, the taxi pulls in the driveway and Alexandra comes outside.

"Right in the nick of time, huh?" she chuckled at me.

"Yeah, I guess so" we both get into the taxi and I tell the taxi to take us to the airport. I am so excited I couldn't even make out the words to tell anyone.

When we get to the airport, Alex and I pay the taxi. We go straight to the plane and get on, I had the weirdest feeling that we were being followed but I wasn't going to let that ruin this ride. As soon as the plane took flight I fell asleep.

I am pretty sure I possibly had the best dream, I dreamed that i was in a huge field sitting down with Matthew admiring the huge field of flowers in front of us, me and Matthew were on a date! I wake up to the sound of a bell, the plane ride is over.

We got into a taxi and punched in the destination for the hotel. It wasn't that long of a ride since we were already in Nashville. The boys said they were going to pick us up for Magcon here and something unexpected is that Chris Collins would be there to this time. Which Alex already screamed about, Alex was totally cray cray for Chris.

We woke up the next morning and checked the weather, forecast of beautiful sunny clouds with a high of 23 degrees. I figured that if i don't want to be hot I might as well wear something that is made for this kind of weather, so I took out one of the skirts i have packed and a nice top but not to fancy, kind of like the top Marzia, Pew die Pies girlfriends top that she wears with her skirt, I kinda look like Marzia actually, if it only had the ombre at the bottom of my hair. I decided that I was going to curl the bottom of my hair today so I did.

Alex dressed in the usual, a superman tank top and sweats. At 11:30am, a limo driver came to my hotel room and knocked on the door. I opened it and called for Alex, when she came we both left and went to the limo. We got in and realized that we were the only one's in the taxi. I was hoping that the boys would at least be there, but in the passenger seat in the limo, there was a figure. The limos window rolled down and i saw his face.

* Matt's Pov*

I was excited to see Skylar again, she texted me and I had her number but I didn't want to be weird and text her.

" Hey Girls" I spoke once the window rolled down, Skylar looked amazing, and Alex looked like someone Chris would find attractive. They both waved hi to me and a bit of tension came between me and Skylar because Alex started talking about when I came to Skylar's house to look for Alex. Alex seemed outgoing and fun, but Skylar seemed a little shy, I like that.

" So, how was the flight here?" I spoke softly, I wanted know just in case, some of the fans tweeted saying that they found out who got the tickets and saw them at the airport and said that it's not fair that they got the tickets, I think that is just cruel to say about someone, you have to give people a chance.

" The Flight was good..." Skylar spoke in a sweet soft voice.

" I thought it was horrible, I couldn't get any sleep because I felt like I was being followed.

" me too..." Skylar looked a little sad, she put her head down. I was a little surprised that they felt like they were being followed.

" oh.... That's weird..." That's all I could make out to say, I always feel like that, but i'm kinda popular now around the world, but Skylar....