Magcon

- Chapter 3, Magcon-

*Skylar's Pov*

I didn't want to be admitting that feeling, but Alex said it, so why don't I?.

"I'm so Excited to hang with you guys after Magcon." Alex said with a thrilled voice, excited that that is actually going to happen.

"Well we are excited to have you guys up on stage at Magcon" Matthew smiled and lookeed at me. I was a little shocked, I didn't know that we would be on stage at Magcon, I thought we were just watching like the others. "If that's ok with you guys..." Matthew Looked at me then to Alexandra.

"Ugh, yeah that is fine..." I said looking down, I don't know if I can go up on stage, last time I was up on a stage was in grade 6, and I was singing solo in a concert and everyone laughed at me, some booed at me. I am a good singer, but the people who were there couldn't sing so why not make fun of me.

We finally made it to the place, Alex, Matt and I walked backstage and see everyone; Nash, Cam, Carter, Chris, Hayes, Jack & Jack, Shawn, Carter and Mahogany!

" Hey guys, these are the girls." He introduced Alex then looked at me and smiled wrapping his arms around me from the back " this is Skylar..." I smiled, his arms soon parted away from me and he went to the front of the stage to the microphone.

*Chris' Pov*

Wow who was that girl that Matt walked in with? Matt told me about How he met Skylar, but he didn't tell me about her friend. Alex was beautiful, I love how she didn't wear anything fancy, how she is not afraid to wear whatever. Her superman shirt was awesome, this girl is amazing!

" Hi" I walk over to her and say in a nice, friendly voice.

" hello, oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm actually talking to you, Chris freaking Collins!" She smiled and apologized for saying that.

" don't apologize" I laughed " I think it's cute..." I hear my name being called " I got to go, maybe we can hang after.." Like that I ran of to the front of the stage.

* Alex's Pov*

Oh my god!!! My heart is beating really fast, this is a number one sign of fangirling, ok, calm down Alex, he is going to think that you're creepy. He left and I couldn't help it, I ran to the bathroom and screamed, I would have fainted if it wasn't for the Microphone calling Skylar and our names, shit, Skylar is probably so afraid. I run to her.

*Skylar's Pov*

I am freaking out right now, I see Alex running up to me. I don't think I can go up to the stage, I will probably start crying, I know I want to be an actor, but that fear will always haunt me.

" Sky! Are you ok??" Alex said to me, she looked at me with a serious face, she knows I get scared on stages now.

" Ugh, Ya" I said a little sad, she wrapped her arm around mine and we both walked out on the stage, Matt gave me a 'are you okay?' Look. I nodded and he walked over to me. Alex let go of me and walked over to Chris, Matt came over to me and put an arm over my shoulder.

" This is Slylar! And over there, by Chris, is Alex." Matt said. I didn't realize it but I forgot all about the fear and had a really good time at Magcon. We danced the lip gloss dance, then I don't know how but me and Matthew started running around like dinosaurs... Matthew is so cute, he is just like me, which I think is perfect if I guy was weird.

" Thank you for coming guys!!" Matthew calls which ends Magcon, we get off stage and I jump happily.

" Why are you so happy? " Alex chuckles at me.

" I'm happy because my fear is gone!" I happily say and then realize that everyone was watching me so i stopped and blushed " um, hi."

" Hey, how you feeling??" Matthew went up to me and hugged me, he must have figured I was afraid.

" Im fine thanks..." i hug him back.

" okay, so we figured a plan for the hanging, Matthew said he would take Skylar, and I guess Chris will take Alex..." Nash spoke, I kinda blushed that Matthew wanted to be with me.

" Hey no that is not fair, I want to walk with Skylar too." Taylor spoke with his country accent popping out like a balloon that burst.

" Well to bad..." Matthew spoke and wrapped his arm around my left one.

" Okay, Okay, we are all there, so don't worry Taylor, but you can walk with Matt and Sky if you want." Cam spoke and as soon as he was finished Taylor hooked his arm around my right arm, were two famous boys seriously fighting over me... No, that can't be...