The Kiss

Chapter 5~

*Alex's Pov*

Oh, I had so much fun on that last ride, I haven't seen Matthew this whole time, he must be with Skylar. I honestly feel so bad for her, it must suck to be afraid of heights and to be taken the privilege of going on roller coasters taken away from you because your afraid. 

" What you thinking about?" I almost forgot that Chris was right beside me.

" Oh um nothing, just Skylar and Matthew, they would be pretty cute together huh?" I couldn't help it I just had to ask, besides i'm not really the person to not express my feelings and thoughts, like they say ' sharing is caring'.

" Ya, it's funny you mention that because Matt stayed back just because Skylar was afraid to go." wow, if I was that lucky to spend that much time alone with me and Chris we would have probably kissed by then, but we weren't alone today.

" huh, I wonder what they are up to now..." I say a little concentrated on a mental image of me and Chris together.

* Skylar's Pov*

I had closed my eyes, and as Matthews lips brushed against mine I froze, his touch was breath taking. Each second we wasted, each second I grew weaker. After about 10 seconds I cut off the kiss and gazed in his eyes, his brown eyes. I could see myself through his eyes, about 10 seconds after gazing we realized the camera was still on. Matthew stopped looking at me and turned off the camera and looked out of the car. I shook my head and did the same, judging by our expressions, we aren't going to tell anyone or let along talk about it.

" Hey guys" Chris and Alex were already back at the car, I wonder why they came back so early...

" Hey" Matthew got up " I'm gonna speak to Chris over here for a sec, be right back." He dragged Chris away from the Van, I felt unwanted, un loved.

" What was that all about?'' Alex asked me.

" Nothing" I spoke twirling my hair in ringlets.

" Obviously it's nothing if your twirling your hair" I immediately stop right away " You always twirl your hair when something good happens, so what is it?" I bit my lip a little scared.

" I think I might be in love with Matthew" I sighed saying that quietly.

" I already knew that" she rolled her eyes.

" No I mean I am in love, love with him" I looked at her. She squealed so loud that Chris and Matthew could hear her so I covered her mouth.

* Matthews Pov*

I dragged Chris away from the Van, away from Skylar and Alex, she probably thinks I hate her now. I got to a place that was a descent way away from the girls and let go of Chris.

" Ow" he rubbed his arm where my hand was grasping.

" Sorry." I sighed with a little tension off my back knowing that i'm not sitting awkwardly beside Skylar anymore.

" What is on your mind?" Chris looked at me with a questionable face " What happened?".

" Skylar and I kissed" I sighed releasing a huge ball of tension.

" What?! Really!?" Chris spoke with an anxious tone, at that exact time we heard Alex squealing but then it suddenly got cut off, Skylar.

" Yes, I really like her, but that kissed made things awkward." I sighed and looked near the Van with a sad face " besides she doesn't want me..." 

" That is so not true!" Chris crossed his arms over his chest.

" How do you know?" I asked curiously.

" Because Alex told me how much Skylar likes you." was Chris being serious right now, or was he playing around with me again, if that is true, I might actually have a chance.

" I don't know man..." I spoke with a rejected voice.

" Just ask her yourself at the dinner tonight, if she says yes then its a yes, if she says no or walks away, then you know the answer." I totally forgot about the dinner tonight, but h is right, that is the only way I can figure out for sure. It is settled then, I will ask her at the dinner. 

* Skylars Pov *

hopefully no one heard Alex, but then again I can see Matt and Chris walking back, I wonder what they talked about, it seemed important.

" So where do you guys wanna go eat for dinner?" Chris spoke and looked at Alex " the rest of them went to the hotel early, they weren't feeling well, so it is just us four" When Chris said that I couldn't help but smile a little, but I made sure it was gone right away. With the others gone that gives me and Matthew time to talk.

Our driver drove us to a restaurant that wasn't very fancy but not that much of a fast food place. It was perfect.

" We are here" Chris opened the door and we all got out.

" Wait, Skylar can I talk to you for a second..." Matt asked me, I looked at Alex, she looked at me and smiled motioning me to go on, so I did. Chris and Alex went inside and me and Matt went to the side of the building.

" so, what did you want to talk about Matt?" I was wondering why he wanted to talk, I don't think i did something wrong.

" I wanted to talk about you actually" He bit his lip " Did you like the kiss?".

" Did I like it?" I gave him a questionable look.

" Ya, like did you enjoy it." he put his hand threw his hair, he must be nervous about something, my brother does that too.

" Of course, I always dreamed of kissing you..." I spoke quietly but loud enough so he could hear. He smiled at my answer and before I knew it his lips brushed against mine softly but with a little tension like he wants to keep kissing me for ages, after a couple of kisses were exchanged we stopped. He looked at me with his hands holding my hands.

" Skylar Evans, will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled at me.

" but... but we just met." I smiled biting my lip slightly looking at him.

" I know but I am in love with you, and if I don't ask you now, it will be to late especially since you're leaving tomorrow afternoon." he bit his lip hoping for an answer this time.

" Yes, I would love to."