The Beginning

Hi, this is my second story on wattpad, the other is The Mate of The Alpha, please read it, hope you enjoy this one (this one is NOT about werewolves).

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Eve's POV

It's been three days since he passed, I still can't believe it. Things weren't perfect but we were going so good, how did this happen, he was on medication? he was stressed? He was abuusing alchohol? how could I not know, why was I so blind. He seemed to cheerful. I didn't realize I was crying until Alice approached me and hugged me.

"It's gonna be okay" lies

"I'll contact you everyday, So will James, I promise, we'll never let you feel lonely"

I sobbed into her clothes as the strange man in the limo came out and called for me.

"Miss Young, your family are waiting, you need to leave."

"shut the fuck up!" Alice growled at him, and silenced him

"They aren't my family" I glared at him disgusted by his words

"Ma'am we need to go"

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I erupted in tears pulling James into the hug.

"Shh, it'll be fine, you'll make new friends and you wont be lonley, just don't forget about us" he joked at the end.

"I'll never forget about you and I don't want new friends, I don't want to go"

"It'll be fine, we'll never forget you either, you'll be back in a week for the funeral, we'll see each other then."

I sniffled and pulled away to see a teary eyed Alice and a Glossy eyed James, it broke all that was left of my heart, it's so hard to say goodbye.

"I don't want to say goodbye"

"Then don't, say 'see you later'" James tried to make me smile

I smiled through my tears, that was so hard to do these days, now 'she's' gonna take me away from everything i love, everything i have left, I hate her, but i have to go, either that or i would be sent to an orphanage and be adopted by god knows who, Alice or Jame's parents would do it but they have college and life fees to worry about, i can't burden them, I have to go.

The old driver cleared his throat causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I have to go guys, don't cry it'll make me cry even more" I sobbed

"I love you"

"I love you too" they said in unison causing us to laugh

"See you later?"

"See you later" they tried to smiled i hugged and kissed both of them one last time before I left.

I got into the limo but then it hit me, how did she afford a limo?

I watched them and waved till they were out of site causing me to cry more, my life is over, it's all her fault, everything is her fault, dad's death, me leaving, it's all her fault!

By now i was crying loudly in the back seat, until the darkness called sleep engulfed me.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ma'am, ma'am please wake up, we have arrived"

I woke up to see the driver looking at me, dressed in his penguin suit they call a tuxedo.