Strange dreams...

Sorry i'm late huys, this one might also be a little short, exams, sorry :/ but they'll be over by Friday :)

Oh yesh, pic ---->>> is Dylan :3 i'll put his body next time

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dylan's POV

Dreams, I love them, don't we all, I miss them when I wake up, but right about now i'm having an akward dream...

Will you still love me if you knew my dark secrets, a mysterious face appeared.

"Of course, I'd love you till the sky is no longer existent, till forever is no more, till the day I die, and even in death i'll still love you" My dream-self said. Corny.

"Promise?" the shadowy figure came closer

"I swear" 

The strange shadow pressed it's lips against mine and fireworks erupted on my lips, That is sooooooo not me, i'm not that kind of guy, I have a rep to keep.

But God, this kiss felt soooo real, My dream self closed his eyes and treasured the kiss, I hope this is a girl...

He opened his eyes to reveal no other than Eve.

Eve Young, the sister of my best friend, dude, why?

Strange enough, I tried to care that I shouldn't feel like this about her, but I really don't, this girl I don't know, a stranger, and i'm dreaming of kissing her, AND being romantic.

Just as my dream was about to continue, I felt something move and I tensed up, my eyes slowly opened to reveal no other than goddamn Eve Young, we were wrapped in each othehrs arms and closer than we should be, yet, it didn't feel wrong.

She looked so peaceful, so...realxed, I didn't want to wake her, she nuzzled her face into my chest and pulled me closer, I was thinking about waking her but decided against it, how did we end up like this? I didn't screw her did I?!, we were both fully dressed, so nope, Deep inside I kind of felt...dissapointed.

If you can't beat em join em'

She felt cold so I threw the sheets over us and pulled her even closer, we can't realllly go closer though.

I drifted back into sleep, strangely hpoing to get my dream back. What was it about anyway, what secrets does she have, why do I care?

That dream only happened because we were like this. Right?

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay, still short, but I can't help it, I'm sleepy, went to school, studied for exams, workout, a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

;) Love you :*

Don't forget VOTE, it's just one *click* anyway :(

'Add' if you like and want to stay tuned for updates

Vote, Comment <3