Safe in a Strangers Arms

Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi

<3 I missed youuuuu :) 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Eve's POV

I woke up knowing that I had school, though I was in th hospital room.

I felt something strange around my waist an looked down to find and arm, when I looked up in front of me, I saw no other than Dylan.

I was in Dylans arms, I slept in his arms, by now my heart was going at a strange rate and I wondered what the hell was goin on with me, it's probably just because he's attractive, yeah that's it.

He looked like a baby in his sleep and I couldn't help but smile, that's rare.

I didn't want to leave his arms since I didn't want to wake him, plus he was...warm.

I looked at the time and realized that is was 2:45 am, and I felt like an idiot, I can't go back to sleep, what am I supposed to do?

I had to do something, but how can you wake this damn adorable frickin face, I started feeling cold again and unconsciously snuggled into his arms causing him to hold me tighter, I know absolutely nothing about this boy, yet, I feel safe here, when I was about to drift back into sleep I unconsciously wrapped my arms around him, I don't think I've been so physically close to a boy except for James who hugs me constantly, I missed my friends, and with that, I drifted off to sleep feeling safe in a strangers arms.

______________________________________________________________________________

Extra short, but cut me some slack it's exam time :/

i'll update a longer one 2morrow, pink swear >.<

Vote and Comment :(