It was real!

U to the P to the D to the A to the T to the E

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Eve's POV

I woke up, and to my surprise, I was in the room, the room they gave me in the house.

Was that all a dream?

Why would I be dreaming about him.

That was the strangest dream ever.

I replayed it in my mind while I was getting ready for my first day at school.

Okay, so first, there was a boy, I couldn't see his face even though he was facing me, he was just a BLUR, I was smiling around him, I was happy again, I found happiness in this town, with him.

We were in love, I knew it even though we never spoke.

We were walking through this old meadow, when these people, also with no faces just started taking him away from me, and there was nothing I could do.

I just watched him be taken away from me, like everything else I ever loved and I just sat there, alone in that meadow, crying, but I was alone, so no one cared, and even if people were there, they wouldn't care.

But then I woke up, and found myself next to Dylan, and after that I was happy again, I thought that part was real but apparently it was just a dream, but it felt so real.

I was looking through the closet as I haven't unpacked my bags yet, and found some black mid-thigh stockings and through them on, I know I have some black shorts somewhere in this damn bag-ah, found it, I put on my black shorts, and the mid-thigh stockings, and a black t-shirt with a big white skull and some roses on it.

When I walked down stairs Adrian was in the kitchen.

I didn't say anything, just stood there.

Whe he finally spotted me he screached like a girl.

"Oh, I-uh didn't see you there, morning" He smiled akwardly trying to cover up his girliness.

I just rolled my eyes

"You're not going to school looking like that?" 

That angered me.

"What's wrong with it?! and who are you to tell me what to wear?!"

"It's too exposing and i'm your big brother"

"By ten minutes!"

"I still am, go change!"

"No"

"Eve Alessandra Marie Young, go change now"

"Adrian Alexander Stuart Young I said NO"

We just stood there glaring at each other till we were inturupted by someone clearing their throat.

We turned around to see Dylan at the door frame looking at us amused.

"What are you doing here?" my brother asked

"I just came to see how she was doing" he said plainly poointing at me.

"Oh yeah, thanks for watching her last night"

Last night?

"What happened last night?"

They both looked at me.

"Don't you remember?"

"Eve, you had an anxiety attack, Dylan stayed with you in the hospital while we..." he trailed off wide eyed with the slightest hint of red on his cheeks, his cheek had a cut on it, and so did his arm, what the hell...

Wait, that means, last night was...

I felt heat on my entire face, I'm...blushing?

I looked up at Dylan still blushing.

He looked at me and smirked, so I looked away.

It was real...

Oh God No.

I tried to leave, quiick.

"I'm going to school" I proceeded to leave

"Not like that!" Adrian shouted out.

I shot him a glare.

"You can't leave without me anyway" he bragged

"Uh, no, there's this magig thingy on wheels, I like to call it a bus" I replied

"You are NOT going to school on a bus"

I shot him another glare.

"Well, i'll go in your car if you stop complaining about my clothes"

"Wait, that's how you're going to school, you're in all black" Dylan inturupted

"Who cares?!"

"I do!" Adrian shouted

"Bus!" I shouted back at him.

He sighed in defeat, "Fine"

I smirked "Good"

I put on my punk boots and proceeded to the door.

Dylan didn't move.

"You're in my way" I simply told him, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Has your brother never thought you to look people in the eye when you're speaking to them?" he smugly said.

I looked up at him dead in the eyes.

"You're in my way"

"No, excuse me please?"

I turned on my heal "You know what, i'm done with school"

"Dylan let her pass!" Adrian nervously immediately shouted.

Dylan sighed in defeat and moved.

I smirked at him and made my way to the car, but now there were two of them, and I don't know the license number.Ugh.

The boys made their way out and unlocked their cars in sync.

"Over here" Adrian called out to the car on the right.

"You two have matching cars?"I raised an eyebrow at them.

"You got a problem with that?" Dylan raised and eyebrow back.

"Get in the car, Dylan shut up" Adrian groaned

I got in the car and we made our way to school.

Time to be the outcast again.

Except this time, i'll be alone.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER, HANGING FROM A CLIFFFF, AND THAT'S WHY HE'S CALLED CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT

ILL UPDATE SOON...