Escape

After we made it to Ba Sing Se Mako and Bolin was taken away and I was taken with Zaheer. He killed the Queen and then made a announcement before walking away with me.

"So Zaheer are you gonna tell P'Li about you kissing me?" I asked smirking.

"What do you mean?" She asked annoyed.

"She's trying to make you go against me." He said softly.

"He has soft lips they taste like..... peaches." I said with a smirk.

P'Li growled as she attacked me. I pushed her against a wall and knocked her out before grabbing the keys to my chains and running from them. I uncuffed myself and ran through the streets. After running awhile a felt someone pull me to the side.

"Don't it's me." Bolin said smiling at me.

"Oh thank god." I said hugging him.

"Let's go." He said dragging me behind him.

After awhile we made it to Misty Palms Oasis where we get attacked by Naga who licks Mako to death.

"I missed you too girl." Mako said happily.

"Suva!" I heard a voice yell.

I turn to see Korra rush and hug me tightly to her. I hug her back before turning to hug Asami. When I let her go I see Suyin and Lin. I was surprised when I was embraced into a hug by Lin.

"I thought I lost you." She said through tears.

"I.... I am so happy to see you." I said hugging her back.

After everything we made a plan to save the airbenders. I was to stay away because they believed Zaheer would try to take me again. It didn't work because Zaheer wanted both me and Korra for our friends. When we made it to the mountain I sighed as I started to walk.

"Let them go or you get neither of us." I said annoyed.

"Don't worry they won't be hurt as long as you come to me and Korra allows P'Li to handcuff her." He says with a smile.

I walk slowly to him and stand in front of him. He looks over at Korra in anticipation. She allows P'Li to cuff her and I smirk.

"So how'd P'Li take you kissing me?" I asked as my smirk got bigger.

"As any woman would take it she wants to kill you....... but I forbid it because I have grown fond of you." He said with a smirk.

"How kind..... so where are they really?" I asked glaring at him.

"You will see soon." He whispered into my ear as he dragged me to his ship.

In the end Korra's father was killed, or so we thought, and me and her was kidnapped. He took us somewhere but not before P'Li was killed. After he took us to the place he had Korra chained up and he dragged me to a room.

"Let me go you monster!" I yelled as I fought against him.

"Stop fighting me!" Zaheer yelled as he pinned me to the bed.

"You killed him...... you killed her father and you killed mine." I said in anger.

"I swear I didn't kill your father and her father got in my way...... I didn't wish to but I had to now please calm down." He said as he kissed down my neck.

I whined as I turned away from him, but I was forced to look at him. He sighed as he gently kissed my lips making me give into him. When I next woke up I had an arm around me and only the cover on my body. I raised up a little to see Zaheer sound asleep. I quickly got up and looked for my clothes. I wrapped one of the sheets around me and started to look around. I found everything but my underwear.

"Looking for these?" A voice asked.

I turned to see Zaheer holding my underwear and smirking. I wrapped the sheet around me tighter as I walked over to him and grabbed my underwear before he pulled me down on to his lap.

"After all of this is over I want you as my wife." He said with a smile.

I watched him stand up and put his clothes on before he turned to me and pulled me into him. His lips pressed against mine on a heated kiss.

"You loss your girlfriend and then ask another girl to be your wife..... you really move on fast." I whispered as I pulled away.

He sent me a glare before leaving the room and shutting the door. I quickly changed and tried to get out of the room but saw the door was locked. I slide down the wall as I cried and kept beating on the door. After awhile I heard someone calling for me.

"I'm here!" I yelled banging on the door.

It opened to show Lin who let out a sigh as she embraced me. I hugged her back before crying in her arms. After it was all over I went home. I made it go Jinora's ceremony before I left for home. After Korra left I decided to go to Zaheer's prison to talk to him.

"Suva.... I'm surprise to see you." He said smirking.

"I thought I'd come see you..... seeing as though you have no one." I said annoyed.

"Your wrong I have you." He said with a smile.

"Not for long.... I came to tell you I'm pregnant with your child..... and you will never meet him." I said with a sad smile.

I saw his smile disappear as he walked slowly to me.

"Your lying.... you can't be.." he said looking at me in shock.

I took his hand and placed it on my stomach and saw tears stream down his face.

"I'm pregnant.... and because of your stupidity you will never meet him and I will never be your wife." I said through tears.

I saw tears fall from his eyes as he fell onto the ground and hugged my waist.

"I'm so sorry.... I'm so sorry." He whispered over and over.

I sighed in sadness as I walked away but before I could leave Zaheer grabbed my arm.

"Please.... don't leave me.... I can't lose you." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"You already lost me." I said as I walked away.

I heard him scream my name as I left the prison. After nine months I gave birth to a baby boy, who I soon named Lao after my grandfather.

"Suva it's time for training." My aunt said with a soft smile.

"Of course let's begin." I said walking over to her.

"Are you ready to lose?" Korra asked me happily.

"I'm twelve and you are eleven.... who has more experience?"

"Doesn't matter I'm the Avatar."

I smirked as the fight started and I quickly defeated her.

"Never underestimate someone... you may be the Avatar but it means nothing." I said as I walked away.