Chapter 13

Hey, it's Kayla Jade here! I just wanted to apologize for the long wait😅. Wattpad decided that it didn't like the chapter I had worked on and deleted it. It took me a while but I believe that I got 'em back down, so please enjoy! 😁

POV: Lucy

  After sitting in the grass and watching the sky turn to stars, we walked hand in hand out of the forest. We went back to my place where we found Happy passed out on my bed, holding one of my pillows in between his arms.
"Well, I guess you two can crash on my bed.." I chuckled, " I'll go sleep on the couc-" as I was turning to walk towards my couch I felt Natsu's hand grab onto mine.

"No, sleep next to me.." He said quietly. I blushed madly at this, but it was covered up by the darkness that swarmed the room. I was going to refuse, but decided that I would probably enjoy having his company.

    I slowly nodded my head, "o-okay.. I'm going to go change.." He let go of my hand and I walked over to my dresser, pulling out a fuzzy pink tank top and some matching shorts. After going into the bathroom and getting changed, I walked back out to see Natsu stripping into his boxers. I sweat dropped and quickly moved passed him, placing my clothes in a hamper.

   Natsu picked up Happy and moved him slightly so he could lay down, with just enough room for me to join. I went under the blankets and was face to face with him. I rolled over so I was facing away from him and I felt him nuzzle up against my back.

"Goodnight Luce." He said after wrapping his large arm around my waist. His warmth was very comforting and his scent made me feel at ease. "Goodnight Natsu.." I held his hand that was basically on my stomach and fell asleep.

POV: Natsu

Morning

I woke up to Luce intertwined with my fingers. She would flinch a tightness and let go, making a soft moaning sound in her throat. Just as I was going to wake her from a 'nightmare' she moaned out my name.

"Mnn...N-Naastuu.." Left her mouth and her eyes flinched to an even tighter position. She was also bitting her lip. I started to blush 'is she having a wet dream about me?' I looked and saw that she was still asleep, same with Happy.

   Luce suddenly flipped over and faced me, putting her face only a few centimeters away from my face. My cheeks turned darker and I nervously gulped. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked into my eyes. She seemed almost shocked with how close we were.

"G-good morning.." She finally said, after the unsettling silence wafted away.
"Good morning." I smiled.

POV: Lucy

Dream:

I was pushed against the wall by Natsu, his arms going on the wall either sides of my shoulders. "Luce.." He growled in a husky voice, making my hairs stand on end. He moved his mouth to my neck and lightly nibbled the area above my collar bone, making me squeak and moan in response.

After sucking and leaving some red marks, his hand moved to my bosom, kneading and pawing at it. I bit my lip and shut my eyes fast. "Mnn...N-Naatsuu.." I moaned.

End of dream

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was severely close to Natsu. He looked slightly embarrassed, and had a large blush on his cheeks. After that dream and the kiss yesterday, all I wanted to do right now was move closer to him, but that would be awkward..

"G-good morning.." I stuttered, trying to get that dream out of my head.

"Good morning." He said cheerfully.

The bed slightly moved, and Happy appeared above us. "Where were you yesterday Natsuu?!?!" He wined, hugging his best friend tightly.
"Sorry little buddy, I just wanted to be alone for a bit.." Natsu replied, hugging back. I figured that they were probably hungry, and that gave me an excuse to get up.

"I'll go make some breakfast." I swiftly stood and went to the kitchen.

Time skip

I ended up making some eggs and hash browns, pumpkin pancakes, and ham. As soon as I got some plates set up, Natsu and Happy strolled into the kitchen.
"It smells..soooo good in here!!!" Natsu quickly walked over to the place were I set the plates of food and began to dive in. Happy was smirking and sat down next to him.

"So Lucy, what happened after you found Natsu last night? Cause my cat scenes are telling me that you are both nervous aanddd you both have been blushing madly when you see each other."

Natsu choked a bit on his food and looked. "What's it to you cat?" I asked him. Happy grinned wide and started to chime, "Natsu and Luigi sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a little baby in a baby carriage!"

Natsu looked at me and chuckled. "Happy, can I talk with you privately?" He asked. Happy nodded and they stood up, leaving the room.
"Okay..so I'll just eat by myself then.." I mumbled, sitting down at the table with my breakfast.