Chapter 3: Sweet feels♡

Minhae's POV

Next day I woke up and found Taehyung making breakfast. " Goodmorning. " He greeted sweetly and flashed a smile. Geez, what happened to him? Why is he acting nice all of a sudden? " U-uh good morning. " I smiled at him back, not knowing what happened to him.

I sat down on the chair while watching him prepare the table, he placed a plate in front of me. He took an omelette and placed it on my plate and served me orange juice. Is this the real KIM TAEHYUNG?

Instead of eating the food, I just stared at him while he shoved a whole omelette in his mouth. He looked so cute and I couldn't hold my laugh so I ended up disturbing him eat. " What? " he managed to speak even if he has trouble chewing the whole thing. " Hehe nothing. " I turned to my food and started eating eat. Mmm, this stuff is good.. I wonder where he learn to cook.

After eating we both sat down on the sofa doing nothing. He took out his phone and started texting someone. As a curious potato I leaned over him to see who he was texting but he wouldn't show me. " Yah lemme see. " I pouted.

He chuckled, he liked seeing me like this. " Nope. Too bad. " He stuck out his tongue and ran to his room. That's what I did yesterday.

Taehyung's POV
I locked my room so Minhae can't get in.

Kim Taehyung what are you doing? You're supposed to hate her not be sweet to her. Aishh, what's wrong with me. If only I can tell you Minhae-ah.. but you don't feel the same way.

I sat on my bed and played on my phone. Suddenly I got a text from Minhae.

-Yah pabo~
- Where's my cupcake?
- You ate it didn't you?
- Aishh you're so dead kim taehyung.

I ate it~ why??? -

- Aishh, kim taehyung come out of your room!!

She's so cute~ Aishh, Minhae-ah why do you make me feel this way.

I went out of my room and I saw her sitting at the sofa busy watching youtube.

" YAH! " I tickled her until she dropped her phone on the rug. " Hmm, what are you watching? " I looked at her phone and saw that she was watching BLACKPINK's performance. " Yah pabo give me my phone back! " 

I raised my hand so it will be hard for her to reach her phone, she kept on jumping so she could reach it but she is so small she can't. Minhae-ah.. I want to tell you the truth, that I love you. I only told mom and dad that I hate you so we could be together~ Those things that I said about you yesterday are not true, I only said it because I know you could hear me. Minhae-ah.. I love you. How could I hate someone like you.

I didn't know that Minhae stopped jumping, she must be tired. Since I'm a nice man, I gave back her phone and she took it from my hand. " Pabo~ Minhae pabo yah~~ " Without knowing it, I kneeled down and cupped her face.. then, I crashed my lips into hers. She turned into a red tomato, hahhahha.. kyeopta~

Minhae's POV

D-did he just crash his lips into m-mine?

" Y-yah.. " I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. I pushed him and ran to my room and locked the door. Why the heck did he do that? Why am I blushing? Do I love him? Am I falling for him? Nahh, can't be right?

Aishh, Kim Taehyung stop making things hard for me. I can't hate you.. your too fluffy.

I decided to just go to sleep and wake up again to prepare dinner. I'm tired and a lazy potato today. 

~~4 hours later~~

Arghh what time is it? I opened my eyes and looked at my sushi clock. " 8 o'clock?! Aishh I shouldn't have slept at 4 pm. " I walked out of my room and what I saw was beyond amazing.

Kimchi

I sat on the chair and saw a note beside the dish.

Minhae- ah.. you were asleep without eating so here, kimchi. 

Awww, sweet. 

I took out a fork and started eating the yummy dish, his cooking skills are so amazing.. I wonder where he learned to cook like this.

I finished eating and decided to go to Taehyung's room to see what he's doing. I don't wanna knock so I just entered his room. When I entered no one was there, so I sat on his bed for awhile. I guess he took a shower cuz when I turned around I saw a half naked Kim Taehyung with only a towel around his waist. What the heck did I just get into?