Chapter 15: Meeting♡

I can feel my body moving. What the heck. I opened my eyes just to see Taehyung shaking me. " Yah what time is it? "

" 9:00 am. "

I quickly got up when I realized that I'm late for practice.

" Minhae-ah you don't need to go to YG today.. "

" Huh? " Seriously what is he talking about. " Why not? I have practice today, and so do you. "

" I already told both agencies that we won't be going to practice today. Our parents want to see us. " He explained.

" Ohh, then I should go amd shower before we eat. " I was about to go in the shower but Taehyung stop me. " Our parents need us to be there now, no time to shower or eat breakfast. Go change into a dress! "

I hurridly sprinted to my room and changed into my floral dress. Wait.. did the guys go home last night? I couldn't remember anything, I must have fallen asleep last night. But why was I in Tae's room? I'm sure I didn't walk to a bedroom last night. Did he perhaps.... carry me?

I walked out of my room and saw Taehyung sitting in the living room. He was dressed in something formal.

" Yah, ready to go? " He asked when he saw me.

" Yeah.. but I have one question. " I said as we walked to his car. " Did you perhaps.. carry me to your room last night? "

He looked at me before starting the car. " Yeah, you wouldn't wake up. " He chuckled and I was a bit embarrassed.

" Uh Tae? "

" Hmm? " He started to drive off. " Isn't our parents in Daegu? "

" I forgot to tell you that they came to Seoul yesterday and they are waiting for us at the café near the mall. "

What?! And they didn't tell me?! They never tell me anything! Aishh, jinjja.

10 minutes have passed and we finally arrived at the café. We got off the car and saw our parents sitting at the corner table.

" Hi mom, hi dad. " I gave my parents a big hug. " What brings you here? " I asked before going to Taehyung's parents and giving them a big hug.

" Oh we're here to inform you that your wedding is the day after tomorrow! " My mom said excitedly. Why so soon?

" What?! Why did you inform us just now?! " I yelled, forgetting that we are in a café. Now the people in here are staring at me while I cover my mouth.

" We needed time to plan this wedding. We know you two hate each other. " No dad, your wrong.

Me and Tae exchanged glances before he spoke. " Uh mr. Park, I don't really hate your daughter. I love her. "

Our parents looked at us in shock. Didn't expect that, did you?

" Really? I'm so happy for you! I thought you two would never get along. " Mrs. Kin said. Well I did too.

" So, do you have plans for tomorrow? " Our dads asked. Hell yeah.

" Uhh, we sort of became... trainees. " I chuckled nervously.

" Oh, you can tell your agencies to let you two have days off because your wedding is coming up soon. " My dad explained. Yeah yeah dad, we know.

" Of course... " I am so dead.

" Well then, see you tomorrow! You'll be coming with us to pick your clothes. Ta ta! " They waved us goodbye before going into my family car.

******
" Like this? " I followed Lisa's dance move but it is so hard.

" Yeah! " She clapped while I sat down on the floor. Since we have no schedules for the afternoon, me and Tae went to our practices since we won't be showing up for two days straight. I can't believe the CEO actually allowed me to have breaks, well, it is for my wedding.

" Let's have a break first. " Lisa said as she joined me on the floor.

" Yahh did you girls already know? " I asked, wondering if they know about my wedding.

" About what Minhae? "

" My wedding. "

" Omg when? "

" The day after tomorrow. " I smiled as the girls squealed. " Does that mean your going to be absent for tomorrow? I mean, you do need to prepare for your big day. "

I nodded in response.

" Oh yeah, mom texted me that we're going to have a party before the big day. The party is tomorrow night, I'll text you the address when it's final. "

The girls can't hold their excitement and just jumped up and down. I love these girls so much!