Chapter 18: Party Crasher♡

Taehyung's POV

Where's Minhae? She has been gone for quite a long time now.. what's keeping her so long?

" Did you guys see Minhae around? She's taking so long in the bathroom, I think something bad imhas happened. " I said. I'm just worried for Minhae, she never take too long in the women's room.

Minhae's POV

Ugh where am I?

I opened my eyes and panicked when I realized that I'm in a unfamiliar room. I tried moving but I'm tied on to a chair. At least they didn't cover my mouth, right?

I saw a figure in the shadows which made me scared. " Y-yah.. who are you? " I manages to ask in my nervousness.

The guy walked into the light. I can't believe it..... " Baekhyun?!! "

" Hello Minhae.. you look absolutely gorgeous to tonight! " He smirked.

" What do you want?! " I hissed.

" You.. " He lifted my chin to make me look at him. " I want you, Minhae. " He smirked again. Gosh stop smirking!!

He walked around the room and while he did, I observed the ways to get out. Wait.. is this.. cloth? Who ties people up with cloth?!

" Don't move.. I'm going to my girlfriend. " With that he left me in a dark creepy room.

" Aishh jerk. " I mumbled.

Since he's away with Jisoo somewhere, I now have time to untie my hands cause duh he used a freaking cloth. I kept wiggling my wrists until I felt it gone loose, I kept trying and trying until my hands are finally free. I bent down to untie my feet but I heard voices drawing near. " Shoot. " I mumbled under my breath.

" Minhae. "

" Minhae!! "

" MINHAE! "

He keeps calling my name. Wait, his voice sounds familiar.. could it be....

" Taehyung! " I screamed when I saw that the person calling me was my fiancé.

He saw me and ran towards me with a worried face. He untied my feet and we both hid behind some boxes once we heard Baekhyun coming back.

" Shh. " I shushed him quietly.

" Arghh where is she?!! "I heard Baekhyun yell. Good, keep that up and you'll get caught with your stupid plan.

" Minhae!!! I know you're still here!!! COME OUT! " Creepy freak.

Taehyung couldn't hold himself in anymore.. he just wants to kill that jerk. I did my best to calm him down but it didn't work. He stormed out of our hiding place and punched Baekhyun right in the face.

" Don't you ever touch Minhae ever again! " I heard Tae scream.

" Who's gonna make me? You?! " I saw the jerk smirk which made Taehyung beat him up some more.. but he wasn't even unconscious yet.

I couldn't bare watching these two fight and Tae getting hurt. So I slowly crept out of the spot and took a metal stick, I quietly went behind Baekhyun and hit him very hard on the head with the stick I'm holding. " Eww jerk blood. " I said with a smirk. Although to be honest.. I was kinda scared.

" Taehyung~~ " I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He hugged me back.

We were about to exit the room when I heard a gun sound.

Bang!

I panicked and let go of Tae.. blood is all I see on his side. " Taehyung.. " I cried. I covered my mouth to refrain from screaming.

Taehyung's POV
It hurts.. it hurts to see Minhae worried like this.. to see that she has to suffer like this.

I got hit by a gun.

" Taehyung!! " She cried. My legs gave up on me and knelt down.. slowly settling on the floor.

Security guards came in the room, also our parents and friends. They all had worried expressions plastered on their faces.

" Someone call the ambulance! " I heard someone said.

As I slowly placed my head on Minhae's knees, I felt weak amd my vision started to darken.

Minhae's POV
It's been two hours. We've been waiting for Taehyung's feedback in the emergency room.

" Mom.. " I cried silently on her chest while she hugs me.

" Is he alright? " I desperately asked when the doctor came out of the emergency room.

" Yes, we got the bullet out of his body.. but he is still unconscious. You can see him now. " With that he walked away.