Chapter 19: Alright♡

Taehyung's POV
" Taehyung.. " I could hear a faint voice calling my name and.... crying.

As I opened my eyes I could see Minhae holding tightly on my hand. She was once again crying. " Minhae-ah.. " I managed to call her despite the pain.

She slowly got up and turned to face me. The corners of her mouth were curving up but she was still crying.

" Taehyung! " She called. " Don't do that again.. you got me worried!! "

" Yah I was just trying to protect you pabo~ " I smiled cheekily as she slapped my arm.

" Pabo. " She mumbled and crossed her arms. " I can hear that you know! "

Minhae's POV
" Hear what? " I batted my eyelashes innocently, even though I know he heard what I said.

******
" Taehyung- ah!! " BTS barged in the room without knocking.

" You pabo!! I thought you were gonna die!! Oh my hearteu.. " Jhope said as he clutched on his shirt where his heart is located.

" Yeah.. now you and Jimin got no JAMS! " Namjoon said. He even put do much pressure on the 'jams' part.

" Hyung!! " Both Jimin and Tae said in unison while they slapped Namjoon's arm.

" Haii noona!! "

" Hi Kookie!! " I ruffled his hair and gave me his cute bunny smile.

" What are you guys doing here anyways? " Taehyung asked. " Without even knocking. "

" We just wanted to check on you and tell you something. " Yoongi said.

" Tell me what? "

" Our debute date is on June 13, 2013!!! " ( A/N: Let's just say that they're in 2012 right now )

Taehyung's eyes widened.. almost the size of a flying saucer. " For real?!! "

All of them nodded and smiled.

" Mine is not final yet. But the CEO said that maybe I can debute next year too. "

( A/N: And let's also say that BLACKPINK debuted first. )

" It would be cool if you debute next year!! "

" Yeah!! "

******
Taehyung can go home now amd we're just getting ready to leave the hospital.

" Mom is picking us up. " I said.

10 minutes later my mom arrived. We all got in and drove back to our house. There were balloons everywhere.

" Surprise!! "

Both me and Taehyung was surprised by what they have prepared. There was a big banner at the front of the house with 'Welcome Back' written on it. Geez he was just in the hospital for one week.

" Y-yah.. wh-what's this f-for? " Taehyung-ah why are you stutterung

The two of us were led inside our house and all of our friends, including BLACKPINK, were there.

" Mom what's this for? " I turned to my mom who was also amazed by the preparation.

" Your friends wanted to welcome you and Taehyung back. " She smiled sweetly.

Welcome us back? We've only been in the hospital so why do they have to do this? These overreacting freaks..

Jungkook and Jimin helped us with our bags and we all went inside.

" Cake?? " I said in surprise. I didn't know they would go this far... These guye are totally the best friends ever!! But also overreact...

******
" Bye!! Thanks for throwing the party! " We bid the guys goodbye as they go to their homes.

We closed the door and locked it and flopped on the sofa. " Do you really feel better now? " I asked.

" Yeah, you kept on asking me that Minhae-ah.. it's like the hundreth time now. " Taehyung said as he settled his head on my lap and I played with his hair. " Hehe, I'm just worried about you pabo. "

" I can't wait to be married... you would make a very good wife. " He gave me his rectangular smile. Cuteee.

" Hahaha, the time will come soon. Anyways our parents rescheduled it to next week. " I assured him. Why does he want to get married quickly? We're engaged after all.

" I just love you pabo.. I don't wanna lose you to someone else. " Oh gosh don't act cute in front of me.

" Pabo.. " I mumbled under my breath while smiling. " Yah I heard that! "

He stood up and carried me over his shoulder and started spanking my butt. " Yahh!!! That hurts!! "

" That's what you get for calling me pabo for so many times!! " He playfully said while still spanking me. " Aishh, this kid. "

I just let him be so that he'll be satisfied. Even though it hurts like hell.

" Will you stop calling me pabo now? " He asked while still continuing what he was doing to me.

" Nope. " I smiled cheekily.

" Aishh. " He didn't stop and his slaps are starting to get intense.

" YAH YAH YAH!! "

" Will you stop now? "

" Yeah fine just stop spanking me!! It hurts like hell!!! "

He laughed and put me down. I rubbed my sore butt while pouting.

" How the hell did you get stronger?? Your slaps hurts "

" Hahaha don't get mad.. I go to the gym before practice, that's why I go out earlier than the practice time. " He explained. Well could you stop?

Our night ended up well and we drifted off to sleep in his room.

Question:

For those readers who can't see tge pic: When I'm gone will you miss me?

Answer in the comment section! Bye mah lovelies!!