Chapter 7: Day at the beach (1)♡

It was already morning and we were going to the beach today. Good thing Baekhyun didn't text me or anything last night because I would have threw my phone away if he did. Oh yeah.. I changed my number, that's why he wasn't able to text me. Good job Minhae.

I smiled at myself and cooked breakfast. Taehyung was still asleep but he needs to wake up soon if we need to get to the beach before 10 a.m.

While I was cooking, BTS arrived. Why the heck are they early?..... Oh yeah, they were supposed to help in the food. How stupid of me to forget.

" Hi Minhae! Cooking breakfast for you and Tae? "

" Yep. Have you eaten yet? " I asked while concentrating on the egg.

" Yup. We didn't want you to cook for us again or else you might make us pay for the food. "

I laughed. I didn't know they were thinking that way.

I continued cooking our breakfast until Taehyung woke up. He went out of his room carrying his stuff for the beach. " Good morning~ " I wasn't expecting a reply, but surprisingly, he replied cheerfully. " Good morning Minhae-ah~ " He settled his bag at the back of his car and came back inside to eat the food I cooked.

He sat down and started eating. I smiled at him, he looks so cute. I sat down across him and started eating too. But I could see that BTS was looking at us making hearts with their hands. Are they trying to put the both of us inside the hearts they just formed? Aishh, these kids.

" Noona! " Jungkook called. I looked at him and he, the other guys started teasing me. What the heck are they thinking? Me and Tae are just eating.

When Taehyung turned to look at them they stopped teasing and went outside. " We're just gonna buy food for the trip. Have fun while we're gone love birds! " Love birds? We're not love birds, he doesn't even love me. Although... I love him.

After we both finished eating we waited for the guys in the living room. His phone beeped and he looked what notification he had. " We just got accepted. " I heard him mumble under his breath. Accepted? Accepted in what? What the heck did this boy do yesterday?

I saw him smile so widely, I tried to take a look of his phone but he turned it off before I could see it. Geez.. so secretive.

******

We arrived at the beach and me and Jungkook shared a cottage. Phew, thank goodness it wasn't Taehyung. At least Jungkook is sweet, unlike Tae who is cold all the time.

Jungkook changed into his clothes for swimming and told me he was going to meet the others outside first so I could have time to change in private. He was in a hurry, I guess he's excited to swim?

I got changed into my swim suit and applied some sun block for my skin. Hey, I wasn't getting any sun burn.

I went outside and saw the boys talking about something outside Tae's cottage. I walked over to them and they allowed me into their conversation.

" Minhae-ah~ We just got accepted to be trainees. " Jimin announced happily. So that's why Taehyung was so happy with that notification.. they just became trainees. " I'm so happy for you guys.. what entertainment are you in? " I asked.

" Big Hit Entertainment. " All of them answered in unison. They looked so happy, even Tae. They must have dreamed for this for a very long time. And now they've become trainees, I know being a trainee is hard. I was once a trainee myself, but failed to debut. But I know they''ll make it and be successful like EXO.

" Yah, enough of this. Let's go swim! " Jin said and ran towards the clear water. Namjoon followed him and one by one they all followed Jin. I was about to go in the water when someone pulled my wrist. 

" Taehyung? "

" Minhae-ah.. " He looked into my eyes. I looked into his. I never noticed that his eyes were dark brown.. it's... cute.

He broke our eye contact and kissed my forehead before pushing me into the water. Why did he kiss me again? Why did I not do anything while we were gazing into each others eyes? Kim Taehyung... you made me fall for you.

Taehyung's POV

After I pushed Minhae into the water she looked mad at me, but she also looked like a tomato. Her cheeks were bright red and she was pouting. How can a girl be this cute.. maybe I should stop acting cold towards her and start being a good fiance. Ever since I met her at her house she made me feel that she was the right one for me.

I joined them in the water and kept splashing water at Minhae. She keeps on pouting and I kept on splashing water at her. She finally took revenge and splashed water at me. 

I was enjoying my time with Minhae and the others until I heard Minhae groan. I swam towards her and held her arm. " What's wrong? "

" My legs hurt, I think it's cramping. " I carried her out of the water and placed her in her bed at her cottage. I gave her a glass of water and she drank all of it. 

" Thanks. It stopped hurting now, but I think I'll just stop swimming for today. " She flashed me a smile before she told me to got outside so she could take a shower and change her clothes.