Halloween Extras :)

Here's 4 extra stories, just because it's Halloween:

Creepy Passenger On Cruise Tries To Break Down My Door

So I'm female, late thirties and I'm a travel counselor for a large tour company. We are pretty well known so I'm not going to be dropping any names for anonymity sake. That being said what occurred here is 100% for real, and yes I know everyone claims that on here but you'll just have to take my word.

So as a travel counselor (fancy schmancy way of saying travel agent) I book many cruises, both my company and the many cruise lines offer us in the industry what's known as a fam trip, to familiarize us with what the cruise line offers. So I was approached two weeks before the holidays with the chance to take such a trip on a four night cruise to the Baja peninsula, it left the day after Christmas. Since my husband had a big guys trip with his BFF lined up I thought perfect! My in laws have been begging us to watch our seven year old daughter so she went to grandmas and I went on a free cruise. What could go wrong? A little sand, surf, sun and while it's winter 66 degree days are much warmer than the teens and below zeros we have up north.

The flight was perfect, the embarking went as smooth as butter. The lovely balcony room I was put on was wonderful, so far so good right? That night I'm at dinner and a Indian man sits next to me, now this struck me as odd as there were several empty seats available. He strikes up conversation, introduces himself and says he's traveling with his elderly parents, sister and her family. He's 26, works in communications and attended college in London. He seems nice, we have a lovely conversation and I throw in their that I'm happily married, have a child, etc.

Finally his family arrives to eat and we part ways, I figure I'll never see him again. The next day I get off at our port, I signed up for a Segway tour and who do I see in line my new friend and his father and I assume his oldest nephew. He of course waves at me, and we make simple chit chat before starting our tour. After the tour there was the opportunity to walk around.

I chose to browse the shops and get some pizza however I felt I was being watched or followed. I turned around a few times but didn't see anyone, I shrugged it off and went about my day.

I go back to the ship change into my bathing suit and go lay out on the deck, it's a perfect seventy two degree day and my skin loved the vitamin D, I order a drink and put in my wireless headphones. I'm dozing when I feel hands roughly shake me, I jolt sitting straight up. It's my "friend" although he's frowning, staring at me disproving, he angrily tells me I'm not allowed to show off my body and that I'm disrespecting him and his religion by acting like a slut. By now I have two cruise employees I'm friends with (I have taken many cruises and get to know the employees) who hear the commotion and are telling him he needs to leave me alone. Never mind I'm embarrassed, I tell him I'm a married woman, and what I do isn't any of his concern. As he stomps off, he informs me if I was his woman I'd be sorry.

I figure I won't have to deal with him and the next day is perfect, no sign of him we are at sea and I hang out on my balcony sunning and dozing.

That night after a few martinis at the piano bar I settle in my room for the night after talking with my hubby through Facebook messenger. I'm about to doze when my door starts shaking, it sounds as if someone is violently running into my door. I throw a robe on and look out the peep hole. It's the Indian guy, he looks crazed. It was formal night so he's in formal wear, hair mused, red faced screaming profanities at me. Luckily the guy across the hall a pretty big guy opens his door and tells the creep to get the hell out of the hall before his kids were waken up. Indian guy gives one last profanity and then leaves.

The next morning the guy across the hall tells me something terrifying he swears the guy had a steak knife in his hand.

I inform the cruise director but I'm not sure what happened after that.