7: Loneliness And Memories

Chapter 7: Loneliness And Memories

Picture of Alex’s car à

We were allowed into the Alpha’s office. I and the girl that had fetched me walked in. He dismissed the girl and gestured for me to take a seat. I did as he asked, and felt the butterflies having a rock concert in my tummy.

“Do you understand why you are being punished?” Ash’s dad asked.

I nodded “of course Alpha. I laid a hand on you which was so very wrong” I stated looking at the ground.

“Good, your punishment is to stay away from Ash for two days. You can’t talk to him or look at him. You are dismissed from school” he stated.

My chaw hit the floor “how is that a punishment?” I asked.

“It will show you what you will miss and I am keeping you away from your mate” he stated.

“He’s not my full mate” I growled.

“Feisty aren’t we… well I summon you back Thursday night at 6, you can have dinner with the pack for once” he said.

I groaned “okay, good bye Alpha” I said.

“Good bye Scarlett” he said.

I arose from my seat but said “I’m sorry for slapping you” before leaving.

I walked down the hall and found Ash waiting for me.

“Hey Scar, what’s your punishment?” he asked me.

“I have to stay away from you for two days” I stated.

“What?” he asked pushing his eyebrows together.

“Yeah, but I have to come back on Thursday for dinner so… I’ll see you then” I said and turned to leave.

But he trapped me against the wall. He was pushing his body into mine and hand his hands on either side of my head. “What if I don’t want to stay away from you? How about we carry off from where we left off upstairs” he said with a sly smirk.

“Ash I have to leave” I stated.

He leaned into my ear “well I’m your Alpha too, you have to listen to me” he whispered huskily.

My fingers were itching to touch him. He was so close I could smell his heavenly smell. His hands ran down the wall until they attached to my hip. He pulled my body into his, off the wall and crashed his lips to mine. My arms instantly went around his neck and he pulled me as close as I could get to his body.

Someone cleared their throat deep and loud. Our heads instantly snapped to the voice and I saw the Alpha standing there.

“Punishment Scarlett” he said.

I nodded and tried to get out of Ash’s arms but he wouldn’t let me “Father I want her to stay” he said.

“Well I have decided her punishment, do you want it go on for longer?” he asked.

Ash glared at his father but released me. I got out of that house as fast as I could. I got outside and started pacing. I didn’t know what to do. My van was still at the party house.

“Want a ride?” I saw  Alex lean out the window and shout at me from the second floor.

“If it’s not too much trouble” I called back

He smiled and then disappeared. He reappeared walking out the house door. He smiled at me and led me to his car. It was a sleek black Aston Martin DBS Volante Carbon Edition. He didn’t bother opening the door, he just hoped over it into the driver’s seat. I was thinking about trying that but knew I would fail so I went with the safer choice.