11: Saving Me

Chapter 11: Saving Me

I screamed out in pain and fell off my bed. My body was burning from the inside out. I curled up on the ground and couldn’t help the loud screams passing my lips.

I heard my door open with a loud thud. Someone picked up my head and shoved two pills past my lips. They brought up a glass of water and I opened my mouth a little drinking it and swallowing the pills.

As soon as the glass my mouth I screamed out again. I felt the pain for a few more minutes and then it slowly started going away.

I calmed and soon the pain was gone. I opened my eyes and looked up at Alex who was staring down at me. He was kneeling next to me on the floor rubbing my back soothingly.

“What happened?” I asked softly.

“I had to give you your prescription” he stated.

I nodded “why are you here?” I asked.

“I kind of broke in last night… I hope you don’t mind” he stated.

I shook my head “Nah there is no one here other than me but why you are here?” I asked.

“I came to take care of you”

“Won’t Ash be mad?” I asked.

“When he finds out, yeah” Alex stated.

I giggled “so what now?” I asked.

I had my head lying on Alex’s lap. I had a small blanket draped over my body and Alex was brushing my hair behind my ear gently with his fingers. We had been watching a movie for a while.

Alex was so sweet. He made me pancakes with fresh fruit this morning! Before he had come over last night he had rented a lot of movies. We were cuddled up with each other and I started to feel better. Alex kind of took my mind off everything.

“Alex?” I asked softly.

“Yeah beautiful?”

I giggled at his nickname for me “nothing” I said with a sigh.

He chuckled and kept stroking my check and hair.

There was a loud noise and Alex instantly became alert. I heard my front door open with a loud crash. I laid there frozen from fear. Someone stomped into the house. They stomped into the living room. Ash stood there with anger blazing in his eyes.

“I told you not to come here” Ash growled.

“No you didn’t” Alex stated.

“You disobey your Alpha!” Ash growled.

“No you didn’t give an order” Alex growled back.

I sat up “Stop! Just stop!” I stated angrily “Alex if Ash needs you go with him. Plus in a month all you will have is him so don’t damage your friend ship now” I stated.

Alex took my chin gently “I told you I’m not going to let you go” he stated.

I gave him a small smile and nodded sitting back. I knew he was going to try but there was nothing he could do. He was still sweet for trying.

“Alex come. Now” Ash growled.

“I’m not your fvcking dog!” Alex growled standing up.

“Guys stop!” I shouted standing up.

“Stay out of this you whore” Ash spat with venom.

“DON’T YOU FVCKING CALL HER THAT!” Alex yelled and his fist connected with Ash’s face.