≥4≤ Freaked Out

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groaned when I remembered that it was a school day. It was a pretty late night, what with the game and all. I couldn't wait to see Taeyang! I quickly got up to get dressed, then I remembered Jiyong. Oh no! What if he shows up at school today? I was dismayed.

But people would surely think it was suspicious, since he had disappeared pretty much right after the incident. Did anyone else know who he really is? I didn't think so, considering that I was the only one who saw him change. I shuddered, remembering. If he showed up at school, then there would have to be at least some people who would get suspicious! I thought of Edward, the class nerd. He might suspect something. Then I remembered that he had been friendly with Jiyong, so I dismissed the thought.

I couldn't help but wonder what his excuse would be if he did show up. As I got ready, I pondered these things. I also wondered about Taeyang, should I tell him? Should I keep it hidden from him? I knew I couldn't hide it from him for long, because I could tell that he noticed that I was acting weird. He's going to ask me about it today, no doubt.

After getting ready I checked my phone. There was one new message, from Taeyang.

(T): hey Sare, do you still want a ride? Are you feeling better?

I sighed, then sent my response.

(S): sure! I am feeling better, thanks!

I went downstairs to get my breakfast and coffee. "Good morning, Mom." I smiled and acted cheerful.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" She gave me a hug and a kiss. I nodded and got my breakfast. Afterwards, as I was gathering my things, I heard a car horn outside.

"That's Taeyang. See you later mom!" I called to her, as I ran out the door.

"Hey Sara." Taeyang said happily, as I got into the truck.

"Hello." I said, acting cheerful again. Just then, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out to see who messaged me. It was a text from an unknown number. I quickly opened it, to see if I could figure out where it was from.

(...) Sara, I know that you are still mad at me and probably still hate me. But please give me a chance to explain myself, I have something important to tell you. Please meet me by the giant oak tree in the park after school. I'll understand if you don't show up. Jiyong

I gasped aloud, then quickly covered my mouth when I remembered that I was in the truck with Taeyang.

"What's wrong?" Taeyang looked at me with concern.

"Nothing, I'm fine!" I quickly shoved my phone back in my pocket.

"Come on Sara, you've been acting weird ever since the party last night! What's wrong?" Taeyang asked, glancing at me.

"It's nothing, just family drama. It's my cousin again, I'll figure it out!" I covered, hoping that he wouldn't question me farther. 

He just gave me a look and then nodded. I couldn't tell if I had him convinced, but I was relieved that he didn't press me further. We didn't say much the rest of the drive. Which was probably a good thing because my mind was going a million miles a minute.

What did Jiyong have to tell me that was so important? Why did he still have my number? Was he in love with me? I quickly dismissed that last question, even if he was it wouldn't work. Would it? Knock it off. I told myself sternly. The last thing I needed was a boyfriend who went on crazy, murderous rampages every time the moon was full.

But what did he need to tell me? I was dying from curiosity, and knew that it would bug me all day. So against my better judgement, I decided that I would meet Jiyong after school. I pulled my phone out and responded to his text.

(S): I'll be there.

I watched as it sent. There was no going back now! I had a feeling that I would regret this decision later, but I wanted answers. And this was the chance to get them!

Here's another chapter! It's slightly shorter then usual, but that was a good place to stop it. I hope you are enjoying it and thank you so much for reading!
Rachel :)

ATTENTION
I have decided that today and tomorrow I will be publishing two bonus chapters as well as this one. Mainly because I have a lot of chapters in draft and I'm impatient. Lol. Then we'll go back to publishing every Saturday! I hope you are enjoying my story and thank you so much for the support! :)