>29< New Beginnings

"Sara?" I heard Jiyong call, "Sara? Where are you?"

"I'm in here!" I called from my room. We were still at Seunghyuns' house, but my parents wanted us to go testify against the mayor. I knew exactly what Jiyong was going to say as soon as he walked through the door.

"You shouldn't go, Sara! It's a bad idea! What if something happens?" He asked, pacing the room nervously.

"Jiyong, nothing will happen!" I said, going over and grabbing his hands. "I'll go testify, Burgess will be sent to prison, and then you can come and we'll be together again!" Jiyong smiled when he heard this.

"Just please be careful! I can't lose you too!" He said, gently touching my cheek. I smiled at him. He leaned down to kiss me, but we got interrupted.

"Ahem!" We suddenly heard Daesung. Jiyong gave him a look.

"Excuse you!" He said, clearly annoyed at the interruption. I giggled, and Daesung just grinned.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"I came to see if you're ready!" He said, "Seunghyun wants to leave soon." I nodded.

"I'll be right down!" I responded, Daesung nodded.

"Ok, go away now!" Jiyong said, walking over to the door and closing it. We heard Daesungs' laughter as he walked down the stairs.

"Ok, where were we?" He asked, coming over and grabbing my hand. I rolled my eyes.

"Goodbye Jiyong!" I said teasingly, starting to walk out. But before I made it to the door, he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me. I put my arms around him and kissed him back.

"I love you so much!" Jiyong whispered in my ear, "please be careful!"

"I love you too, and I'll be fine!" I said to him, kissing him on the cheek and walking over to get my bag. Jiyong grabbed it for me though, I smiled at him and together we walked down to the car.

"There you are! I thought Jiyong ran off with you in order to make you stay!" Sunny said, when she saw us.

"Don't tempt me!" Jiyong replied, with a grin. I rolled my eyes. I took my bag from Jiyong and put it in the car.

"Ok, are we finally ready?" Seunghyun asked, looking around at us. Sunny, Taeyang, and I all nodded. I hugged Jiyong and Daesung again before I jumped in the front passenger seat, making Taeyang give me a look. I just grinned at him innocently. He rolled his eyes and smiled, climbing in the back seat.

Seunghyun was talking to Daesung and Jiyong before he got into the car.

"Where's Seungri?" Sunny asked, looking around for him.

"He went to my cabin by the lake, he didn't want to be alone in the same house as Jiyong." Seunghyun explained, as we drove out. I nodded, I felt so bad for Seungri. He regretted what he did, and wanted to make amends! But Jiyong had a chip on his shoulder, he had closed off his heart to him. I hoped that someday he would forgive him!

The ride back to Grove City was uneventful, Sunny fell asleep and Taeyang listened to his music. I talked with Seunghyun, but after awhile, we both got quiet. I fell asleep too after a while.

"Sara! Wake up! We're here!" I suddenly woke up to Taeyang shaking my shoulder. I looked around confusedly, then remembered. I got out of the car and got nearly tackled by my parents.

"Hey!" I said, hugging them back. We walked into the house, I was so happy to be back home! Sunny and Taeyang's parents were all there as well.

During the trial Seunghyun would be staying with us, and when it was over and safe, Jiyong would come back. I didn't know if Daesung was too or not, but I had a suspicion that he was planning on staying in Twin Pines, to be with his brother. As for Seungri, I had no idea! He wanted to stay but he was afraid that Jiyong would kill him. 

I felt terrible about the whole thing, poor Seungri! I wished more then anything that Jiyong would forgive him! I felt slightly responsible, even though Jiyong and Daesung kept telling me that I wasn't. I sighed and walked up to my room, I wanted to shower before dinner.

Afterwards, during dinner, my parents gave us the run down. They were currently winning, they just needed our testimonies. We were ready to face Burgess and testify. I was a little bit nervous at first, but afterwards, I wasn't.

The trial went well, Burgess was convicted for kidnapping and lost his position as mayor. The people didn't trust him anymore, there was currently an emergency election thing going on. I was happy because my life seemed to be going back to normal. Seunghyun went back to Twin Pines, but he promised to stay in contact with us. Jiyong came back and we spent a lot of time together. Taeyang still seemed funny about it but he told me that he was ok.

But what surprised me was that Seungri came back too, my mom and dad wanted him to stay with us and he decided to take us up on our offer. He said it was for the time being, but I hoped that he and Jiyong would make amends soon! I could tell that Seungri tried, but Jiyong kept pushing him away.

As for Daesung, my suspicions were correct. He moved to Twin Pines so he could be with his brother. Life went on normally after that, but one day I got a call from my mom.

"Sara, Seungri is gone!" She said sadly. I freaked out.

"What do you mean he's gone?" I asked, hoping beyond all hope that Jiyong didn't do something.

"He's left, he said that he couldn't stay anymore. I'm so sorry, Sara!" She said. I sighed, then asked where he went. My mom said that he was headed to Grove City Airport. So he was really leaving! After I hung up with my mom I called Sunny and told her what was going on. She immediately came and we drove to the airport.

"There he is!" Sunny said, as we were nearing the security area. He was in line.

"Seungri!" I called, he looked over at us, surprised.

"Sara, Sunny! What are you doing here?" He asked, after he stepped out of line.

"We came to ask you to stay." Sunny said, looking up at him.

"You know I can't!" He said sadly. "Jiyong will kill me."

"He won't kill you, he's just hurt and upset." I said, pleading with him.

"Everytime he sees me he looks like he wants to tear me apart!" Seungri replied, shivering at the terrible memory.

"He will forgive you, Seungri. Just give him time!" I said, hoping to change his mind somehow.

"I think I should just give him some space. I don't know if he ever will!" He replied, sadly.           

"Where are you going then?" Sunny asked.

"Chicago. I'll send you my contact information when I get there." He said. "I have to go now, I'm sorry!" He looked sad, and before he could go back in line, I gave him a tight hug. He held me close for a minute.

"Please take care!" I whispered. He nodded and hugged me tighter. Sunny kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Promise us you'll come back!" She whispered, hugging him.

"I promise! I'll come back, someday!" He whispered, and after giving us a sad smile, he stepped back in line. We watched as he went through security, and after, he turned and waved to us. We waved back. I hoped that he would come back someday, and that Jiyong would forgive him.

             Hey there!!!! So, I'm very very sorry that I didn't update last week. I had a busy weekend and I've been extremely distracted by the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics. 😊 But yeah, here's the next chapter. It's the second to last! I can't believe my story is coming to an end! Thank you all so much for reading and please stay tuned for the last chapter!
               Rachel :)