7

"Im i— im sorry . I dont know what has gotten into me , i .." he stammered while looking away uncomfortably, and to be honest , it had hurt my feelings alittle .

He made it seem like a total mistake . To make things worst , i enjoyed every moment of it .

"The kiss was a mistake , im so so sorry . I was so emotiona—" he went on , but his voice went an octave higher , a habit of his when hes flustered .

"Taehyung, It's alright. I didn't take it to heart anyways." I forced out a smiled before patting his shoulder. My heart did flutter when he kissed me, and i hated how he's apologising for it.

"Today's session has ended,so do get home safe and rest well."I opened the door to the room, and slammed it shut. He shouldn't have felt bad for it.

I sighed, grabbing my notebook as i jotted down the things he said earlier. On the bright side, i was one step closer to knowing him better.

___________

"Hana, are you done for the day? We could go get dinner together." Jin sat down as he watched me pack, and i nodded before grabbing my keys and bag. Dinner with Jin is always nice. We would talk about just anything we had in mind.

"Cool. Chinese food?"

"Im down for it." He laughes as he drove us down the street, towards the end and stopped infront of a small Chinese restaurant. Being a gentleman he was, he opened the door for me and i smiled as i walked into the restaurant.

"How's things going between you and Taehyung? I'm sure you made progress."

"We're.. okay. I made progress. I dont really want to talk about him right now."

"What happened?" If there was one thing i hated about Jin, it was his persistence. He never stops asking until he gets your answer. I sighed as i sipped on my drink, head lowered as i pondered about whether i should tell him or not.

"We played a game today. We took turns to walk down the stairs blindfolded. And then he told me about his family."

"That seems like a good progress. What happened next?"

"He... um.. Taehyung got emotional. And then we kind of hugged. And he kissed me." I look up to see Jin's expression, and just as I thought, he was surprised.

"He what? Kissed you? Hana! Why didnt you call the securities?" Jin yelled, and i gestured for him to quietened down before apologizing to the other diners near us.

"He didn't hurt me. Why would i call the securities?"

"He's breaking rules. Hana, i know you want to treat him and help him get better. But this is wrong. That's it. You're not taking him anymore. I'll take over your sessions with him." He demanded .

"I know Taehyung better than you do , since we are already making some steady progress, i dont think that it is wise to make a change of counselors for him now. " i fought back , a little hesistant to give up on Taehyung .

"Hana , i dont think you know the seriousness of this situation . He's a man for God's sake . If he can lose himself today and kiss you , what makes you think that he cant do anything further than that in the future ?" He chided me as if i was his own child , causing the other diners to glare at us since we were making so much noise .

"I refuse to hand him over to you , i wont give him up . For the record , he isnt inhumane , he wont touch me without permission ." I rolled my eyes , folding my arms .

"I get it now Hana . You must have fallen for him — this is not a good sign . We have to make the change and i mean it !" He stood up and slammed a few bucks on the table before dragging me out of the restaurant .

"Get in . We will talk in the car." He said rather monotonously , opening the car door for me to enter . I obeyed quietly and strapped myself with the seatbelt before fumbling with my own phone while waiting for him to get on the driver's side .

"We have nothing to talk about ." I said , sticking my tongue out .

"I have been in this field longer than you Hana . I know how you are feeling right now — i was just like you , young and foolish . He may seem like a good kid now but when he actually loses control , he would be unstoppable and thats too dangerous ."

"So you are trying to say that you had a similar encounter ?" I said , eyes shifting back and forth from my phone screen to his eyes .

"Just to let you know but the ending's pretty bad . "

"Why?"

"Its for you to find out and me to know ." He said softly .

"I like you Hana , i dont want to see you land in a bad state like how i did before ." He blurted out before coughing twice , looking away from me .

I sat there , silent . Did he just say that he liked me ? Did he meant in the relationship kind of "like " or was it just between colleagues ? Turning off my phone , i decided to just look out of the window while he drove me back to my own apartment .

There was no more eye contacts between the both of us and it was so silent that i could hear every sound that the car made while the engine was running .

It was awkward .