4

Written by Taemeaway

He was lucky my bed wasn't far from the living room. Feeling guilty for letting him sleep on the couch, i dragged him into my room and finally got to tuck him in bed.

"Sleep well okay?" I whispered softly in his ears, pecking his forehead as i turned to leave the room.

"Stay." His hand grabbed onto mine, forcing me to turn back and look at him. His grip on my hand tightened as he whined, and i sighed before sitting beside him on the bed.

"Noona, sleep beside me. Just like how we used to." He mumbled in his sleep, pulling me down on the bed and then hugging me tightly from behind.

I couldnt help but to blush alittle , noticing how close both of us were . If i ever turned around , i would have been facing his chest or maybe even his face .

"Noona, i miss you so much." He mumbled again.

Sighing , i forced myself to close my eyes and prayed that the sun would be up in an blink of an eye, granting me access to wiggle out of his grasp again .

——

My eyelids fluttered opened and i groaned , stretching out my arms before feeling something soft yet hard on my fingertips . Turning around , i have realised that Taehyung was still there beside me , fast asleep .

Wiggling myself out and slapping him on his back , he immediately rose up and looked at me weirdly .

"Why am i on your bed ?"

"Felt guilty leaving you at the couch. Good morning to you too." I replied before calmly walking off to the toilet to wash up and then head to the kitchen to help make some lunch since the both of us have actually slept in and it was already nearing lunch time .

"Hey erm , wheres the toilet ?" Taehyung peeped into the kitchen , eyes wandering around the room .

"Turn to your left you will see a brown door , theres the toilet ." I replied while figuring out how to cook the right amount of rice with the perfect ratio . Honestly speaking, i cant cook— i really cant .

"Pour in 1 scope of rice and ad—" i muttered under my breath while my finger ran through the wordings on the instruction manual .

Biting my lips, i followed my own instinct and every step before popping it into the rice cooker and all i had to do was wait .

Dragging out some instant food , i took it out and poured them into a pot before reheating those up , but to only get shocked when i felt a presence beside me , causing me to accidentally press my own finger against the hot surface .

"AhH" i let out a scream before dashing for the sink, letting it run over the cold water for some time .

I could feel the burn on my skin and i just knew that it wasnt going to look pretty. What a bad start to a day.

"I— im sorry , are you okay ? Do you need ... help ?" Taehyung looked shocked and guilty , gulping , he hurriedly turnt off the stove and grabbed my hand to lead me to the sofa in the living room while asking me where was the first aid kid at.

At this point , my focus was on the burn mark . I stared at the patch groaning . "Its okay , i can handle this small thing . " Taehyung said while looking softly into my eyes .

This was the first time Taehyung has ever initiated a conversation with me and also the first time when he was actually nice .

Grabbing onto a bottle of cream , he squeezed a decent amount of content out before gently applying on my hand , holding onto me . I stared back at him , and this was when i realised that he was actually not a monster and everyone has thought wrong . He's not a merciless monster ; he is a good kid who was trying to protect his loved one and that was probably why he had decided to murder his dad.

To protect his sister . He had a reason to kill ; a good reason to .