2

Written by Taemeaway

I sighed while rolling up my sleeves after taking a look at my schedule . Kim Taehyung was my next patient that i had to see in the morning . Everyone who has attended to him in here knew that he wasnt fond of talking . Each time someone tried to communicate with him , he would keep his mouth shut and not speak a single word .

Although the first session went pretty well with a little background information from him , i didnt like the silent treatment that he had been giving the others who has been assigned to him . I hope that he wasnt as bad as what my other colleagues said .

He knows that he can put a stop to this , but he chose not to .

Opening the door to the counseling room , i was shocked to have found Taehyung curled up into a prawn shape , sitting on the sofa with both of his legs up . He looked like a lost child with no directions in life . My heart immediately went soft and it was as if the frequent complaint about him had been forgotten just like that .

"Hello Taehyung -shi , how are you feeling today ? I've heard that you have been a really good boy these days and have been eating and sleeping on time , just that pretty voice of yours havent been heard by any of them yet . " i asked sweetly before settling next to him , holding onto my clipboard and pen .

There was no reply whatsoever , and i inhaled deeply before continuing with a forced smile . He was doing it again .

"Its me again , Hana , your counselor . Im here to help you and you can tell me about your problems whenever you are ready , im always waiting ."

After what felt like an eternity , the air was still and no one spoke a single word . He looked up and faced me while i did the same . It was like he wanted to tell me something through his eyes , but well , i dont speak eye-language .

Sighing , i tapped onto his shoulders ,

"Taehyung , i need you to speak up , if not i wont be able to help you ."

"I dont need your help." He gave an immediate respond , taking me by surprise .

"But i wanna help you . I know deep inside , you wanna tell me about yourself and your problems. Its okay , we can take baby steps like how you had given me a background information the other day ."

"Speaking to you the other day was a mistake , i should have never disclosed anything ! My father is dead and i saved my sister from him , what more do you need to know about me ?! Go away , you busybody!" He said while pushing me away , allowing me to fall onto the floor .

Looking away from me , he closed his eyes , breathing deeply .

"Look here , i would appreciate it alot if you would just cooperate. You know what , im beginning to believe my other colleagues , you are just a hopeless case . " i frowned , folding my arms to only not receive any reply again .

""Im trying to help you Taehyung but if you dont wanna speak up i swear nobody in this world can help you if you cant help yourself in the first place !" I continued .

"If you want to keep quiet for every session from now on , well you are a selfish brat and i regret taking up your case , you murde—"

Before i managed to continue my sentence , i felt a hand on my mouth before a strong pull towards the male . The other hand went up to my neck as he tightened his grip , as if trying to suffocate me.

He looked at me with a murderous glint in his eyes , filled with hatred . Fear has taken over me as my legs began to give out , shaking . I kicked them desperately, in attempt to free myself from him but to no avail , he was too strong for me .

" Dont you ever say that word again , you understand me ?" He glared , leaning in towards me before letting me go , falling to my knees .

After i have calmed down , i scurried towards my clipboard and filled in a new piece of information.

The "her" that he had been referring to was his sister .