Chapter 11

Mitch's POV:

"Alright so here's the plan." Jason says rolling out a map of the building.

"We wait another week or two until we escape, just so I can scout the area."

I nod, "So, will you visit our cells for an update everyday."

Jason nods and i add, "Don't forget to bring food."

He grins and nods, "I will, don't you worry."

I turn around and walk over to Nic, "You alright?'

She jumps then looks at me, "Not really."

"What's up?" I ask.

She sighs, "It's just that it feels wrong."

I look at her, full of questions, "What does?"

"This whole secret and capture thing. We used to be the best of friends me and Ty."

I nod remembering when they were little, "I guess something snapped."

"I suppose. I just miss his old self."

I pat her back, "I do too. But we need to remember how are loved ones are in out hearts, not as they are now(Thanks Zane from Ninjago)."

She looks at me wide eyed, "I will. I promise."

I smile.

Jason's POV:

I feel like I'm being watched.

I start to explain some details to Jerome when suddenly three girls storm into the building through the window.

"Wasssup guys!"

I remember that voice.

"Maddie?!" I stutter.

She lifts her hood, "Jason?!"

---------

Cliffy!!! Sorry for the absence. I decided that there will only be two books, and this book will end at ch 20. Not really feeling the story anymore. Sorry to all that were looking forward to the third book. Comment, vote, share and follow if you enjoy!!!! Take care and may StarClan light your path my fellow Warriors!!!!!

-Frostleaf