chapter 15

They woke up the next day to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Tony jumped out of bed and went to answer it. Lily heard the door shut and heard a womans voice downstairs. She tiptoed to the top of the stairs and heard who she assumed to be Tony's mum downstairs.

"Lily" he called up to her. She made her way down, pulling her dressing gown tightly around her.

"Hey" she said, shyly.

"So, you are the mystery lady making my son grin so much" said his mum. smiling warmly at her. "Pleased to meet you, Lily."

"And a pleasure to meet you as well" Lily said, smiling back at her. Tony switched the kettle on and made them all coffee.

"Mom, look what Lily made for Jaxin and Natalie's baby" Tony said, showing her the blanket Lily had made.

"That's stunning. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Um, YouTube" she said, shyly.

"My neighbours daughter is expecting a baby girl in a couple of weeks. Would you be able to make one and I'll pay you for it?"

"Yeah, no problem" Lily said, smiling back.

"Thank you" his mom said.

They chatted for a couple of hours before Tony's mom had to go.

"She's beautiful Tony" his mom whispered in his ear as she was leaving. He smiled and said "I know."

He went back into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her.

"Best get you to that hospital appointment" he reminded her. Lily went upstairs and dressed in leggings and the lily t-shirt Natalie had bought her then they left for the hospital.

"Well Lily, how have things been?" the doctor asked her. "Any headaches or dizziness?"

"Not really, I'm just really tired all the time" she replied.

"Well, after an injury as severe as yours, that's not too surprising really. Our bodies heal when we rest, so the more rest you get the better."

He made an appointment for her in another month, telling her to come in immediately if there were any concerns.

Tony stopped at a restaurant on the way back, to treat her to lunch. She decided on a cheese omelet. It was one of the lighter options and she managed to eat it all.

They went back home and within minutes Lily was asleep again. Tony was sitting on the sofa with her, stroking her head. Her hair was growing back quite a bit by now and felt soft and fluffy to his touch. He looked down at her as she slept and smiled. He realised his feelings for her were growing by the day and he wanted to spend as much time as possible with her.

She woke up after her sleep and Tony had gone into the kitchen to make them a sandwich each. She walked through and seeing him, wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Hi" she said, snuggling into his back.

"Hey sleeping beauty" he laughed, making her smile. He turned around and softly kissed her. It quickly became much more passionate and they both knew they wanted more. She looked up at him with a shy smile so he picked her up and carried her up the stairs. He gently lay her down on the bed and kissed her again. She ran her fingers over the tattoos on his forearms, her touch making him moan gently. He ran his hands over her stomach, before gently pulling her t-shirt off. He kissed her along her collar bone, a whimper escaping from her lips. He kissed her neck, her lips, her jaw.

"Are you sure about this?" he gasped. She nodded, incapable of speaking at this moment. He pulled her leggings and underwear off, before taking off his own pants. It was magical for both of them, more loving and intense than either of them had experienced before.

Tony went back downstairs after to get the sandwiches he had been making. He took them up and they had a bed picnic. They watched a film before Lily fell asleep on him. He switched the tv off, snuggling up to her to sleep.