When I realised...

Emma PoV:
I sighed, looking at the mess of papers in front of me wishing I could burn them and dance on the ashes. Problems of being head of the institute. Ugh. I wish I could be in Julian's arms right now. I shouldn't be dealing with this! I should be snuggled into his chest where my head fits perfectly, made for me. We are two half of a heart. He is mine and I am his.

That's it. I'm obviously not going to get any work done if all I can think about is curve of Jules' jaw and the way it feels to have him send fireworks through me like I never thought possible. So why am I not there with him? I could be doing all of these things instead I'm sat here looking at Livvys curvy handwriting telling me about the incredibly boring ward state. Seriously who thought it would be a good idea to make me sit and correspond to letters all day?? That's it I'm spiralling I need to stop. Andddd I was out of the door suddenly finding myself in Jules' art studio surrounded by the bright colours of paint.
"Jules?" I shout, looking for his mop of brown hair. After waiting for about ten seconds I peered into the room dedicated to paintings of me. No one. Where the hell was he?
And then a hand gripped my waist. So I obviously didn't look hard enough.

"Hiding from me, were we?" I breathed turning round to feel his chest.
He grinned "Did you miss me?" His hand slowly crept up my body. There were those fireworks. This boy will be the death of me. I started nibbling on his ear. "Julian, you are in my thoughts even when I think you're not."
"Is that so?" He pulled me closer, sending electricity through my arm. I tugged on his shirt playfully. Oh this was happening.
And just like that his shirt was off. There were still too many layers between us, I new just how to fix that problem. My shirt joined his. "Wanna make a new kind of art?" I asked him, a grin tugging at the corner of my mouth. "Oh you bet I do."
His trousers were off. I struggled with the button of my jeans. Julian ripped them off. I looked at him with mock horror, "What did they ever do to you?"
"They came between us." And now my underwear were shredded. "My turn." I hooked my finger into his boxers and pulled him closer, yanking them off.
Our bodies grinded together and I was on the floor moaning in seconds, Our mouths crashed together wanting more,more, MORE. My tongue claimed his mouth, my hand clamped on his back desperately. I arched my body to his.
"Emma." He groaned. The way he said my name... Now he was the one on the floor. My hands ran up and down his body roaming every bear inch, grasping his hair. Julian traced my breast, cupping it in his soft, artists hands. How I loved those hands. How I loved him. His mouth began claiming mine.
"Jules?"
SHIT.

I know that was intense. I am not apologising. I am proud. Made for my amazing internet friend Gaia, hope you enjoy. There may be a chapter 2 😉😉