"Help me with my bra?"

I peered round the corner , looking both ways before crossing the hallway dragging Julian behind me giggling. I opened the door and yanked him inside. As soon as the door closed I was upon him. I pushed him against the wall grinning wickedly.

Julian's PoV
My back pushed into the wall as Emma's mouth curled into something that promised great things. How can I resist that?? My mouth captured hers forming an unbreakable bond, stronger than any other. My fingers stroked her soft golden hair, which had so many different shades I had never been able to get it right. No painting could capture her beauty and grace and that annoyingly amazing confidence that shines through when she smiles that breathtaking smile.
"You know to have that shower we have to be undressed right?" She teased, hands toying with the top buttons of my shirt playfully.
"Oh I'm fully aware, I think it's your turn though if I remember correctly."
"Hmmm I think you're right you know." She pulled her jeans down taking her underwear with them. Then her top came off.
"Help me with my bra?" She glanced expectantly at me and turned round. I gently held her hair out of the way, and moved closer towards her exposed neck. I noticed her fingers curling in pleasure as my breath tickled her neck. Oh this made me veeeery happy. My hand trailed down her back to the clasp and undid it slowly.
" Now will you finally get undressed?" She moaned.
"I was just getting to that." I threw my shirt on her pile of clothes and my trousers joined them straight after. I shoved myself against her and pushed her backwards , my hands roaming around frantically, her mouth shoving against mine harder, harder. A moan formed on my lips. I felt her smiling. This caused me to push her down and then
CRASH
"SHIT! EMMA ARE YOU OKAY??"
"I'm just fine, maybe we should rethink the shower I'm feeling a relaxing bath"
I lifted my head slightly realising we had fallen into the bath. We Had also pulled the shower curtain down with us. My legs were tangled with Emma's, her breasts pressing into my chest, our mouths inches apart. I reached for the tap, my eyes never leaving hers. I pushed the tap down and warm water quickly surrounded us. Suddenly she grasped the back of my head and yanked me closer than should be possible. I grinned at her. Then I thrust in,out,in,out. She moaned and her hands clawed at me. I embraced the pain and felt blood trickling down my back. They would scar if not treated. It would be a permanent symbol of our love. A blood oath, binding me to her. My fingers walked down her neck and reached those wonderful breasts, they caressed them gently.
"I love you Julian Blackthorn." She said between pants.
"I love you too Emma Carstairs, more than anything else on the entire earth."