Chapter 5

I walked into cams room and they were making a vine. I smiled at how cute they were when they were doing what they love. I decided to make a behind the scenes vine.

"Look what the wind blew in" saying Taylor as he pointed to me.

"Are we ready?" asked Aaron. Everyone nodded yes and we got in the car. I sat next to Nash and Matt they weren't as bad as carter and Matt. I had gotten a text. From my old best friend Ally who had moved from New York to Dallas 5 years ago I haven't sen her since.

Ally: hayyyy boo where are you in Dallas I'll meet you.

I told her that we were just hanging out around town but won't be there for long because flight was tiring. No offense I didn't want to see her. I missed her tons but I wanted to get to meet everybody I will be spending the next three months with.

We sat down and started goofing off. Some girls realized who we were. Wasn't that big of a deal just some pictures and twitter follows.

We got back to the hotel room and I asked "what is this video going to be about?"

"Well we are going to do the cinnamon challenge in our room." Cam said.

Matt and I went back to our room we laid on the bed and watched some ratchet Disney show. I had changed into a Pink sweat suit and an crop top. I was laying on the bed and Matt was next to me. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him.

"Just because." He said aww I love him. I wonder if he feels the same way?

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Oh zayyyyum two chapters
one day. I'm on my grind ok. So ally is my actual friend who is reading this so shout out to ally and swag guys.

XOXO -caitlyn
Stay rad my tigers

(Sorry it's short)