Chapter 4

I opened the text from my dad scared. I embraced myself for what was about to come.

Dad: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WALK AWAY LIKE THAT. I STILL HAVE CUSTODY OVER YOU. YOU BETTER COME THE FUCK HOME OR I WILL COME AND GET YOU MYSELF!

I got really scared after reading that. I screen shot it and sent it to my mom with a billion question marks.

"Uhh. are you ok? you don't look ok." Matt said worried. I laughed at him and how he was so caring. It was so attractive.

"Yeah I'm fine just some family business. So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"We'll we are going out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings the best place on earth then we are making a YouTube video with everyone in it."

"Swagalicious" I replied I got in the shower. I hate hotels showers I guess will have to live with them for three months I'll have to get used to em'.

I got out of the shower and heard the door close. Thank god I thought. I had forgotten my clothes outside. I ran and got the clothes I laid out. I heard my phone buzz I grabbed and got it it was a text from my mom.

Mom: don't worry about your father I will handle him. Have fun!

That was not a good thing. My father was a bitch to my mother and won't listen to her. I responded saying.

Me: don't worry about it just bring him to court and withhold his custody of James and I.

I went back into the bathroom and put in my high waited black cutoff shorts and my California republic tee-shirt on.

I got another text. It was from Matthew.

Matt: in Cam and Nash's room. Room 417

Me: shmanks boo

Aww he was so adorable.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Hey guise. What are your favorite fanfics on here I need good ones to read. (About magcon)

XOXO -caitlyn

Stay rad my tigers