Chapter 9

"If dare you to kiss Taylor." everyone looked at us and had different reactions. Taylor turned to me and said.

"I guess we have to get this over with." he leaned into kiss me our lips gently moved in sync. I didn't feel anything special. His tongue asked for an entrance. I pulled away before his tongue touched my mouth. Everyone started at us with looks on their face.

I had noticed Matt had left. I felt bad. Like really bad. I got up to go and look for him outside. I had finally given up when he waked out of our room. He looked at me and walked away awkwardly.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he said

Lies.

He tried to walk away but I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me with those brown eyes. He loved me. And I loved him back.

"Espinosa, don't lie to me. We can talk about it I'm chill." I said. He giggled at how corny I was. He grabbed my hand and led us to our room. I texted Shawn.

Me: hi we are gonna go to bed so we are out. Night to everyone!

Shawn: Kay everyone says night.

"So what's up?" I asked him. He hesitated to answer.

"Well... I guess you could say I got angry that you kissed Taylor. it looked so passionate. Like... well never mind"

"No tell me" I said with a motherly tone. He rolled his eyes.

"I just kinda, sorta, maybe wished it was me." he said I looked at him.

"And I kinda, sorta, maybe wanted it to be you.."

"Don't lie to me." he said turning on his phone.

"But I'm not." he gave me a look. I shot him a look back. We both laughed. I crawled to his bed and rested with him arm around my head. We sat there for a while watching absolutely nothing. He kissed me on my forehead. I shook a little.

"I think I love you.." He said. Clearing the silence.

"Then why haven't you kissed me yet?" I asked as a tease. I sat up and looked into his eyes. We both knew what was coming.

We both leaned into the kiss we have both been wating for. His lips were soft as the gently brushed against mine. I put my arms around his neck. He wasn't like Taylor he didn't ask for an entrance he didn't even try to stick his tongue down my throat.

He started down my neck. My hands worked their way up to his hair as I felt my fingers through it. He found my sweet spot. I moaned lightly.

"I think I love you too."

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I had feels writing this chapter for Tay and Matt. Matt is coming to digi fest New York and I want to go but my parents would be like all weird about it.

XOXO -caitlyn

Stay rad tigers