Chapter 2

Waking up at 2am is very non-normal for me. I went to private school so waking up at 7 was early.

But today was the day, so I had to get on my way. I grabbed my suite case and said goodbye to my fat cat laying on my bed sleeping.

As I walked down my stairs I saw my mom at the table drinking her 'famous' chi tea latte with another one wating there for me.

As I sat down I said, "I'm ready if you are."

"Did you say goodbye to Sarah?" my mom asked. Shit. I thought to myself I never called Sarah to tell her.

"Yeah.. I took care of that." I said to my mom lying. I felt bad that I didn't tell her. But then I realized that I tweeted about my departure to magcon. I bet she saw it as I thought to myself.

Walking to my car was hard I knew the talk was coming. About boys, and to not have sex, and make sure I don't come off as a slut, and don't do drugs and all the stuff I had learned in 7th grade health class.

"Let's hear it." I said to my mom rolling my eyes because I asked for it.

"No. not this time sweetie. I trust you make decisions your own way. Just don't come home high and pregnant." She replied. I laughed I new she was making the moment better. She was obviously upset that she would be left alone with my brother for a while of time.

My dad had left us for a 26 year old Hooker. Her name was Stacy. She was pregnant with twins.

As I got out of the car I hugged my mom and told her I loved her to the moon and back.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I woke up on the plane with someone shaking me. It was Nash Grier. Him and I have hung out before but we were never close. His blue eyes were looking into my green eyes.

"Wake up sleepy head," he said "we have landed" I looked at him and stretched. I got up and grabbed my carry on we meet everyone else in the lobby. We introduced ourselves and from there I knew they were my new family.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Omg second chapter finally. I have been so busy with school work. Sorry if this was short but it gives you guys information about the next chapters.

XOXO -caitlyn

Stay rad my tigers