Chapter 8

At magcon I kept looking for Ally. I found her it had taken a while for her to come to me. I had ran up to her we took a picture together.

"Omg I missed you so much. Wait come to my room after bc we won't have time to talk here. 413" I said to her.

"Thanks" she said walking away.

Magcon was usual Shawn, Jack and Jack, and Taylor sang. Carter danced we had fans come up. And the fans were super nice people told me they shipped Catt or Mait

I had walked back to my room the boys were hanging out with fans. I texted ally.

Me: 413

At my door was a knock it was Ally. We hugged.

"I need to tell you something. And you promise you won't get mad or think less of me?" she asked I laughed.

"Of course not. What is it?". She hesitated to reply.

"I'm... Pregnant. With Nash's baby." I looked at her with big eyes. I couldn't believe this but really Ally good job.

"Well at least it's him and not some douche bag." I said. We talked for a little but she hadn't said anything about him knowing. So I'm just guessing he doesn't. And that she won't plan on telling him.

She had finally left and Matt came back. We took too many selfies and we both posted one. There were comments like. I ship it. But then there were hate comments. I was used to it kids at my school who thought I was using vine to get attention.

We later on went to the boys room to play truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" Shawn said to me.

"Dare" I replied but as soon as I chose dare I knew what was coming.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Sorry it sucks I have writers block. It was just a filler chapter. Sorry I'll try to update again. Later if I have any ideas.

XOXO- caitlyn

STAY RAD TIGERS