Chapter 7

I woke up and Matthew was gone. I heard the shower running and realized he was in the shower. I got up and waited for him to get out. He was wearing an oversized magcon grey hoddie, and some skinny jeans. he hugged me and kissed my forehead. I bit my lip before asking.

"what was that for?" he hesitated to answer

"ummm. friendly good morning he said confused." I kissed him on the cheek and walked into the shower.

I beard my phone buzz I picked it up (life proof case) and saw it was mahogany. she wasn't touring with us I guess you could say. she would come and fly out the days of magcon.

Mahogany: sup what room are you in just landed.

Me: 413

I got out of the shower. I put on skinny jeans and a floral crop top from Forever 21. I did my make up eyeliner, concealer. Nothing to big just something simple. I straitened my long blonde hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and laid on my bed. Matt came next to me and asked what I was doing.

"On twitter. What about you?" I asked

"Oh my god. Same." he said like a white girl. I saw my friend Ally tweet to me.

@ally490: can't wait for magcon to see my girl @caitlinm.

I replied saying.

@caitlinm: you got tickets ASDFGHJKL so excited.

As I replied Mahogany came into the room. The 3 of us headed down to the event everyone was there

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

I'm gonna be working on another chapter so i should update today or tmw but I'm striving for 3 chapters a weekend.

XOXO -caitlyn

Stay rad my tigers