11| The

"Hyung, advice. My heart is dugudugudugu." Jeongin just walked around the neighbourhood.

"Firstly, just be yourself. Girls love men who have heart and manners, I think. Just please her. Arasso?" Seungmin gave a pat.

"I did my hair this morning, these are new clothes. What if I fail?" Jeongin said while holding a bouquet of flowers.

"EXCUSE ME, maknae. I think you've guys known each other for a long time. You've got this, just be confident. And she is here." Seungmin pointed.

Jeongin just looked behind to see an angel walking towards him.

He was lucky to have someone like her.

"Kaja. Bye, Hyungmin." Jeongin said linking arms with her. Seungmin waved goodbye to the two lovebirds, wishing them luck.

-

"Wow, Jeongin. This is a five-star restaurant. Daebak!" Doyeon smiled.

"I am the best, right?" Jeongin said with full confidence remembering his hyungs advice.

"Whatever, old man." Doyeon joked. Jeongin just rolled his eyes. "What a gentleman." Doyeon smiled as Jeongin pulled the seat for her to sit down.

The waiter brang them menus.

"Um, what would you like?" Jeongin asked Doyeon. He didn't know what he wanted because there were a variety of dishes.

"This please with ice lemon tea." Doyeon showed. "I'll have the same with her, thank you." the waiter walked away.

"Copy cat." she said. Both of them laughed it off.

-

"Woman, are you pregnant?" Jeongin pointed her tummy. "Old man, gosh. You haven't change one bit." Doyeon pinched his cheeks.

They decided to go to the beach for a walk at the seaside.

"Ah, this is where Chan got hurt." Jeongin sighed.

"Don't cry, paboyah. We might get emotional." Doyeon nudged him.

It was a silent moment as both if them sat on the beach staring at the sea.

"Doyeon, um. Look, thanks."
"Why?"
"For being by my side. Since young. I wouldn't have achieved my dreams without you."
"Hey, I knew you were going to succeed. It's in your blood. I saw your struggle when you were bullied, but then I saw a rising star."

Doyeon suddenly leaned on his shoulder. Jeongin found it uncomfortable for a moment but he had butterflies in his stomach.

"Doyeon, will you keep that promise when we were eight?"
"Promises are promises, Jeongie. Relax."

Jeongin smiled at the thought.

"We have to wait though, I am still young." Jeongin chuckled and Doyeon did too.

"Look, I just wanted to let you know before it's too late." Jeongin stopped his sentence. Then, he continued.

"I love you so much ever since we met and miss you everyday, so-"

Before Jeongin could continue his sentence.

He felt her lips smashed on his.

His first kiss.

Taken by the girl.

The prefect.

Jeongin kissed her back.

Doyeon smiled.

"I'll stay by your side till death."

-

I can't understand JYP. Nope, I can't. Firstly, why the he'll, you wanna include YG in this. Poor the boys. I know life, idol is hard.

But just let these boys debut. Jsjsjsjdjdjjddjdjjdjdjj.

They worked their asses off. Mind my language.

Then, please bring Minho back. Serious.

Sue JYP if you have to, ok?

Leave a vote please, saranghae~!