Michael Mell x Reader

Michael chased (Y/N) around the island in the kitchen, laughs and giggles filling the room. Michael and (Y/N) were graduated from high school, living in a small apartment together and loving each other greatly. "(Y/N)! Give it backkkk!" Michael whined, reaching for his playstation control but (Y/N) quickly moving to the side. "Nope!" (Y/N) giggled, running past the island and into their shared bedroom. 

"You just cornered yourself."

"I know and I regret it heavily." (Y/N) snorted, still holding the controller high in the air even though Michael had grown quite a bit and was now taller then her. Michael walked in the room, closing the door and smiling. "You kinky son of a bitch I don't swing that way!~" (Y/N) breathed-giggled (whatevenisthatpleasehelp). A pink hue spread across Michael's face.

Michael leaned on the door, his arms crossed and a smug smirk playing on his lips. "One of us is gonna need to pee sooner or later (Y/N)."

"Hah, jokes on you there's a fire escape right by this window." (Y/N) opened the window, seeing Michael run to her and pull her back. "NNNNOPENOTRISKINGIT" Michael yelled, carried (Y/N) out of the room and setting her down on the couch. (Y/N) giggled, throwing her legs over Michael's lap and falling back while still giggling. 

After awhile, Michael got his controller back and (Y/N) got her Michael cuddles.

( IF ANY OF YOU GOT THE SPN REFERENCE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER K IMA GO WRITE MORE NOW YEET btw that picture is me af #loveeveryonebecausebisexualgoals )