Michael Mell x Reader

(Y/N) shoved Max away who was trying to get her to ask out the 'loser' Michael. "JUST DO ITTTT"

"No, eat a dick."

Max snorted, getting ready to resite a meme. "AYO!" Max yelled through the halls, cupping her hands around her mouth. Michael jumped up, yelling back "SUCK MAI WIGGLY DICK!" (Y/N) burst out laughing, seeing Jeremy and Michael smiling and running over to them. Laughs and comments filled the air at the shit they just heard.

(Y/N) seemed to shrink under Michael's gaze, her face heating up a bit. Michael looked at her, his smile still on his face as he patted her head. "Jeremy- go get ittttt" Max grabbed Jeremy's arm and dragged him over to Christine, Jeremy of course wanting to fight back but failing and leaving Michael and (Y/N) standing there uncomfortably.

(Y/N) shifted awkwardly from her right foot to her left, and Michael staring at her with a loving gaze. (Y/N) soon noticed and blushed a bit, "What?" Michael looked away, his face red. (Y/N) smiled a bit, standing up on her toes and giving Michael a small kiss on the cheek then walking away. Michael tried to stutter something out, but not making anything out.

Max walked back, a sly smirk on her face. "OOOO MY BOI GONNA GET L A I D G U Y S" Michael quickly covered Max's mouth, looking around and seeing stares then dragging her off while she tried to scream out other things.