Popular!Bully!Michael Mell x Reader

( omfg i am so sorry this took so long. i took a huge ass break from all internet since life went to shit real quick bUT IM BACK AND ILYASM OMFG)

Michael's P.O.V

God, (Y/N) sends my heart into aches and pains and I fucking hate it. I love her but-- I fucking hate her, the way she makes me chest flutter open within just viewing her.. with the way my knees shake when I hear her laugh. 

Speak of the devil, here comes to man the myth the love the beauty. (Y/N) walks through the halls, her (H/C) (H/L) hair looking as (Messy/Neat) as always. I saw her walk over to her best friend, instantly breaking out into a smile and pulling her sleeve over the palm of her hand. I suddenly saw her (Favorite guy friend) come up behind her and pick her up bridal style, I felt something in my stomach twist and turn and my hands started to shake ever so slightly. I saw Jeremy glance up from his phone and glance over at me, cocking an eyebrow while nudging me with his elbow.

I turned to face him, swallowing hard and placing my hands on his shoulders. "Jeremy I think I love (Y/N)." 

"HOLY SHIT- I'VE BEEN SHIPPING IT SO HARD OHM-" Jeremy started to freak out, smiling and trying his best to contain himself. I look back over at (Y/N) seeing her look at me with sheer fear, then gripping onto (Favorite guy friend)'s shirt while tugging on it a bit. He looked over at me, shooting a deathly glare at me then grabbing (Y/N)'s best friend's sleeve while carrying (Y/N) in his one arm then walking away. 

I sighed, rubbing my forehead then running it up my face into my hair.

~ hah no ones p.o.v u thought it would be urs but no HAH ~

(Y/N) jumped from (Favorite guy friend)'s arms, telling him to hold on and running the way they last saw Michael since that was towards the bathroom. Then, lucky her its the man himself towering over her since she bumped in to him. (Y/N) looked up at him in sheer fear, skipping backwards slightly and putting her arms up in defense her shoes made a small click on the school floor while she took steps back, tears brimming in her eyes. Michael grabbed her arm forcefully and dragged her away to where there was less people. 

Michael finally read the bold words on the door. 'Janitors Closet'. He grabbed the knob, still having a good cold grip on (Y/N)'s arm. Michael opened the door, shoving (Y/N) in then himself walking in after her. He locked the door behind him and pinned the (H/C) haired girl into a shelf, looking deep into her eyes.

By this time (Y/N)'s heart was pounding, her (E/C) orbs glossy and bright with tears. "I- I don't have your homework today... I'm so sor-" Michael placed two gentle fingers on the pulse in her neck, his warm hand coming in contact with her cold skin. (Y/N) held back shivers, flinching a bit at his touch since the only contact she experienced with him was cold, hard, and brutal. Michael sighed, looking down slightly then locking eyes with (Y/N) again.

Michael felt extreme guilt wash over him, seeing the panic, fear, shock, worry all gather in her eyes. Her pulse was rapid, Michael feared if not careful her heart would shatter and she would fade away any minute. He removed his fingers from his pulse, blowing a piece of hair out of his face then getting annoyed with it and moving it with his finger only to find it fell back down again. (Y/N) held back a laugh, slapping a sleeved over palm on her mouth to refrain her laughs. 

Michael smiled a bit, seeing (Y/N) smile in his presence then gently leaning in and kissing her. (Y/N) flinched a bit, her eyes wide and staring at Michael the entire time until he pulled away. Then leaning close to her ear and whispering "Can you meet me back here after classes?.. I'm not gonna try anything I'm just gonna give you an explanation.." (Y/N) nodded happily, smiling before kissing him on his cheek and walking out. 

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM BACK BUT THIS BOOK WILL BE UPDATED SLOWLY)