who are you (the way you say it when some one does something retarded)

Look at them like they have ate pigeon "who are you?"

Walk up to them and say "do you need prayer." If they're like my friends and say 'yes Lord' then you tell then to close their eyes. Then you pray and touch your head then chest then left shoulder then right shoulder making a cross and smack them dead in the middle of their face like where their nose is.

"What is wrong with you"

"What goes throughout that thing you call a brain when you do... the things you do?"

"I don't even know you any more. Just who are you? Is this a joke because your not ...(who ever they are)"

"Do you even have a brain. Because the person I know as ...(who they are) wouldn't be doing the dum $hit you doing."

"You have problems the Lord can't even solve. This is some dumb ish who are you cause I don't know any more.l

Start to sing this song "where my friend go. I would really love to know. Because your aren't them so tell me before I grab the hem. Of your shirt and beat you like the dirt. Because I don't know you where my friend went I have no clue and all the time we spent. Knowing each other. Now I see it was a waist of time and I feel like being smothered. So who are you. Who do you think you are. Do you even know." If they start to laugh start to cry and say "I'm serious as fuck"

I'm sorry I got emotional.I'm just sad okay. V.V so please don't judge me and I won't judge you and cause it can get ugly if you fuck with my feelings bro.

BYE GUNTHERS