Annoy your parents when they have guest over

Hide ketchup in the bathroom. While they're talking to their guest go in the bathroom. Then rub ketchup on tissue and yell "mom were out of tampons." Then go out and show it to them. Works best if your a boy.Do this with a straight face it won't work if your laughing.

If it's your mom's friend and the friend has a daughter/son just pay attention to their conversation an Then join in and put your opinion of the situation in. Works better if it's more of your friends and your mom's friends. Me and my friend always do this. (Laila)

If they're in the kitchen keep going in and taking food in your room with your friends.

Go in your room with your mom's friend's children and blast twerk music and twerk. Then when they come in sit down like you weren't just all up on a boy/girl yiking a second ago. We be doing this and I be the main one laughing cause I got issues. (Laila, Mia, Whitney/Talia, New Boy)

Go in the kitchen and use your parents shot glasses and drink juice and pop and have a conversation. Start laughing loudly and actually add some alcohol just a little to the juice.LoL. Then when they come and ask what you're doing whisper to each see if you'll tell and who will it be. Once you come to a decision say "we were taking shots." When they say "of what?" You say "you don't need to know all that" or "juice" lol I did this it was funny cause my friend out too much wine it was gross. (Laila, New Boy )

Last have a relay race around the house use important/expensive things like a vase or a jewellery box. LoL. I've never done it but I want to.

Bye GUNTHERS if you try this tell me what happened