you stink literaly

Sniff the air with a disgusted face until you get to the person that smell like feet and booty and say "ooh is that you I thought it was a skunk up in here for a sec."

Just say "I don't know what type of nasty stuff you into but you STANK. Yo breath smell like you WAS eating booty for breakfast and you smell like depression and like someone who didn't wash they ass in a week and ran outside in 100° weather."

"Ma'am DO you know soap and water?" If they look at you confused say"they're calling out for you. Don't you hear them. They say 'take a baaaath baaath' CLARICE" hold the 's' part in CLARICE

"You smell like you went through a lot and haven't had time to cleanse yourself." Say and put your hand on their shoulder and act like you are caring about a dramatic situation. "Is there something going on" if they Say no then yank you band away like this you're disgusted and say "then why didn't you wash yo ass this morning."

Just in the middle of every thing when you smell them fall out. When someone wakes you up point to the person and say "stank" and pretend to faint.

Runaway screaming "STANK STANK STANK"

Walk up to someone who stinks and say "you stink and I'm about tired of you farting. I'd beat yo ass with soap but taking 5baths and 3showers isn't worth it." And walk away even when they call your name.

If you're smart you wouldn't take my advise