Just a chat

I woke I the back seat of a van. There was only one man inside. He sat in the passenger seat humming away. What kind of kid mappers are they. I roll my eye's this boy doesn't seem older then me. I decide to act quickly. I was at full strength again. I moved impossibly fast, and held my hand over his mouth. He struggled, and pressed silver to my hand. I chuckled lowly.

I decided it would be best to speak into his mind. I didn't know how close the others where. "I touch silver on the regular." I smiled to myself happy it payed off. Only speak into my mind. Don't alert the others. I commanded using my made tone. He tensed, but complied.

Yes Luna. He spoke back.

Good. I took my hand off his mouth. How many, and where are they? I wondered ducking low, and looking around.

Seven right now. They went to get food, and shower. We are waiting for 20 more forsaken to arrive to bring you to him. He told me. The vein bulging in his neck, alerted me to him trying to ignore my commaned. I smirked, knowing he couldn't.

I'm a made, why would they leave just you? I wondered. I think I'm worth more then just one guard, if you could even call him that.

We injected you with wolfs-bane, you shouldn't be awake. He sounded impressed.

I still have a lot of it in my system for yesterday. I thought to myself. Get out the car, and follow me. Don't be seen. I demanded. I snuck up to the cozy bed and breakfast. A group of wolves sat at a round table scarfing down food. Is she with you. Does she know I'm here? I asked him.

She's beta. He informed me.

Beta of what? She's a council memeber.

His beta. He spoke ominessly.

Who the fuck is him? I growled.

Are leader.

What's his name. I was completely confused by all of this. I just wanted to be back home with teddy. He's probably freaking out, trying to find me.

I don't know his name, I have never met him. He's the reason they can shift again. He told me. He spoke of this him, as if he was god.

Someone need to inform him, that down here. I'm his fucking god. How can you follow someone you don't know? That you have never seen. He can't be that amazing of a wolf.

He's not a wolf

What is he? I wondered.

More, but he's not like us. He's a god.

I doubt it, I smirked. How long till the other wolves show up? I wonder. And where are we? I ask looking back at QuinRay. She looked different, less of the sweet woman I was use to. How did she pull this off with out me noticing. My canines started to extend the madder I got.

London, Ontario. The other wolves will be here by night fall.

Looking to the sky, I would guess we had. Only a few hours of sunlight left. I going to kill that bitch. I trusted her. I thought I had to worry about Malcolm. He's just a harmless social climber. Teddy. I called out to his mind. It was weird, the connection felt a little foggy. I think he's sleeping, or drugged. Probibly drugged, knowing his reactions to things.

We need a phone, do you have one? He handed me his phone, and I dialled jesses number. I dragged him back to the van, and crouched behind it. I don't want any of them to run off. "Hello." I hear her sniffle a bit down the line.

"No need to tear up over me bitch." I laughed.

"Trin." She yelled down the line.

"Yup, we can catch up later. I need you to find the zircon wolves. Tell them it's me." I Instructed her. I could hear her feet running down the hall. "It's Trin." She gasped handing off the phone.