Conviction

There is very mild sexual content in this chapter. Nothing to get up in arms about. Very mild. I'll put the r rater version in a private chapter

"Please, you can't kill me." She pleaded.

I leaned closer to her "you where right before. I would never kill you. I'm going to take your wolf." I whispered in her ear taking no pleasure in her fear. It clung in the air. Putting a bitter taste in my mouth. She attempted to speak, but I spoke over her. "It's the worst thing you could ever experience. Half of you being ripped out of you." I stood up, and placed my hand on her shoulders. "The skin along your spine breaks open." I state evenly. "But that's not the worse part. Every peice of your wolf leaves you. Your mind is a mess. The pain is so intense . I'd be surprised if you didn't beg for death." I admitted.

I walked back to my seat, and looked her dead in the eyes. "Teddy couldn't heal after my wolf left. His wolf turned on him. Thought I was dead. He's my mate, and couldnt hold it together. The bond breaks slightly, but on your side. . ." I left a pregnant pause before continuing. "And when all of this is happening, you will have the forsight I never did. You will wonder, will he survive it? Did he out last the pain, or cave to the vast emptiness. Is he still awaiting for you to arrive?"

Tears fully flowed down her face. "Please." She begged.

"Tell me, will he still want you? You won't be a foresaken. There is no illusion that can be done. You will be human, weak fragile. I wonder if you could even still be mates." I chuckled lightly.

"I'll tell you everything." Her defeated voice rang clear.

I shook my head at her. "I don't wan't to hear anything from you." I told her casually.

Her shocked eyes connected with mine. I held no refuge for her. "You can't be serious." Her hands pulled lightly on his silver cuffs. "I can help you Trin." I growled deep in my throat. "Luna" she bowed her head. "I know where to find them. If you spared my mate. I could tell you everything." She begged.

"Vertos." I growled out. Her wolf came forth. Thrashing vishisly against the restraints. "They won't be where you tell me. And when I find your mate, I'm going to only execute him." I snarled getting up, I leaned across the table, and spoke the words. "Vertos abi! Tos ount met. " her ear splitting scream filled the room. "Vertos abi. Nos et met. Sy es c mih" I spoke crisply. Her hands struggled trying to reach her head. I walked behind her, and saw the splitting in her skin begin.

"Make it stop make it stop." She screamed injuring herself with her struggle.

"In case you forgot, your mate feels it to." She through back her head. But I wasn't sure if it was in pain, or anguish. Blood leaked from her eyes, and ears. I could see a few bits of light filtering from her back. Show time. "Nos et met." I said one last time watching as her skin ripped to letting her wolf out.

She gasped slumping on the table. Her wolf was surrounded in a blue light. She bowed before me. "Es uf abetey." I told her wolf nodding slightly to her. Her wolfs eyes shined with happiness, before disappearing.

"I will kill you for this." She tryed to growl, but it came out as a pathetic whine.

"Sure you will human." I reminded her what her new species was. I walked to the door emotionless. "Try to remember humans don't heal. Keep that cut clean." She would be permanently marked. No wolf, no healing.

I closed the door behind me, and faced teddy and the zircon wolves. "Bring in a pack doctor, then stick her back in a cell. Near the forsaken. Make sure they see her." I told Malik.

"Yes Luna." He bowed getting to it.

"There's blood on your neck." Teddy said getting worried.

I walked passed him as I answered "it's not mine." They flanked me, as I made my way to the main level. "What have you discovered?" I got straight to the point with Kalan.