He Saves You

Kaneki- You were walking around pretty late and you felt something watching you.
"Who's there?" You asked turning around.
There was no answer only the sound of wind. You sighed in relief and you began walking. You felt something. You turned away and you saw something. It grabbed you and pushed you.
"Don't touch her." You heard. You looked up and saw someone with white hair.
"Kaneki." You thought with a smile. Before you knew it Kaneki took care of the person.
"Are you okay?" Kaneki asked.
You hugged him and he hugged you.

Juuzou- You were known for being quiet to some people and people think it's a sign of weakness.
"Hey can you talk?" A guy asked.
You looked at him and started to walk away. The guy got angry and grabbed your stuff.
"Give it back!" You yelled.
"No." The guy said.
"Give it back." Juuzou said.
The guy pushed you. Juuzou got mad and he took care of the guy.
"Are you hurt?" Juuzou asked.
"No I'm fine." You answered.

Ayato- You were out late at night being a rebel. It was silent you could hear a pin drop.
"I wonder where Ayato is." You thought. You saw something with red eyes and you flinched.
"Ghoul." You thought. It walked towards you and you walked backwards slowly. It ran towards you and grabbed you. You were to scared to move.
"I hope this is a dream." You thought with your eyes shut.
You heard something and the ghoul dropped to the floor.
You opened your eyes and it revealed Ayato.
You were happy and you started to tear up.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
You started to cry and you ran and hug him. He hugged you back.
"Shhh shhhh it's okay F/N I'm here you don't have to be scared anymore." Ayato said.

Hide- You were walking around town and you saw someone you didn't like.
"Well well well if it isn't F/N." The guy said.
"Get out of my way." You said.
The guy pushed you.
"Stay away from her!" You heard someone yell.
You looked up and saw Hide.
You look back down and you heard Hide take care of it.
"Are you okay?" Hide asked and offered his hand.
"Yeah I'm fine." You said and took his hand.
"I'm glad." Hide said.
You hugged him.
"My hero." You said.