They Try to Win You Back

Kaneki- You were at home still crying over Kaneki cheating.
"Why?" You cried to Hide.
"It's going to be okay F/N it wasn't your fault at all." Hide said and hugged you.
You heard a knock on the door.
"I'll go get it." Hide said.
"I don't think she wants to see him." You beard Hide say.
"She might want to." You heard a voice say.
You walked and saw Nishiki.
"I'll go." You said wiping your eyes.
"Let's go." Nishiki said
Kaneki's POV
I saw Nishiki and F/N in the distance.
"What do you want?" F/N asked.
She looked like she had been crying non stop.
"F/N I'm so sorry I love you more than anything in this world your the love of my life." I said.
"I love you too so so so so much." F/N said. She ran she hugged me and I hugged her.

Juuzou- You were at a café just to get your mind off of everything that happened.
"Are you okay?" Hinami asked.
"Yes I'm fine." You said.
You saw Juuzou walk in.
"F/N." He said.
"What do you want?" You asked.
"F/N I love you so much I love you more than anything else in the world. Please forgive me." Juuzou said.
You feared up and you hugged him.
"I love you too." You said.

Ayato- (Ayato's POV)
"I can't believe Touka." I thought.
"But she's still my sister even if she did that." I mumbled.
I looked into my right hand and I had a bouquet of flowers.
"F/N is pretty special." I mumbled with a slight smile.
I looked up and I saw a girl with a hoodie over her head crying.
"That's F/N." I said.
"F/N!" I yelled and ran to her she looked up revealing that she was crying.
"F/N I'm so sorry I love you more than anything I truly love you I was just scared to admit it but I can't imagine life without you at all. Without you in my life my life is in complete. I'm sorry for everything." I said.
She started to cry harder. She ran and hugged me and I hugged her.
"I love you too and life is terrible without you I need you." She said crying.
"I need you too." I said.

Hide- You were walking around town and in front of you stood the boy you didn't want to see Hide.
You looked down.
"F/N I love you more than anything. No matter what happens in life I need you! Because my life is incomplete without you! You are my soulmate! You have the same red thread I do!" Hide said passionately.
"Hide I love you too. I always have and always will! My life is just terrible without you I need you in my life!" You said.
Hide ran to you and hugged you.